Work in Progress Fierce Melody

MrSmash278

Captain Rowlex

[ INTRODUCTION ]
We welcome you to the Merodia region, where music and art have a very important place in the life of people.

[ STORY ]

You've always dreamed of becoming a Pokémon trainer but there's not a Pokémon League on the region where you come from. One day Dorian, your father, a dedicated archaeologist, made a very important discovery in Merodia and decides to move there with you and your mom to continue his investigation.
Now living in Whistle Town, you hear a special report on the news about your father's discovery, an ancient musical instrument, being stolen. You talk to your mom about it and she mentions that you should visit you father's friend, Professor Pine, who should ve returning from an expedition soon. When you meet Prof. Pine, he's followed by two kids: Harmony/Reed and Selah, who have come to choose a Pokémon and become Pokémon trainers. Prof. Pine tells you that the people responsible for the theft are a group called "Team Noise", it is currently unknown why or what they want the instrument for, but he asks for your help to know more about their plans, he also tells you about your father's childhood dream of becoming a trainer an challenging a Pokémon League and gives you the opportunity of choosing one of three regional Pokémon for you to start and achieve your goal.
It's now up to you and your friends to become Pokémon trainers and find out what Team Noise plans are, as you discover more about yourself and the legendary Pokémon of the Merodia region. ¿Are you up to the task?

[ STARTER POKÉMON ]

We introduce you to the three Pokémon trainers can choose to start their journey:

[ CHARACTERS ]

[GYM LEADERS]

[SPECIAL GUESTS]

[ POKÉDEX ]

[ SCREENSHOTS ]

[ DEMO 1.2 ]

Work in progress

[ NOTES ]

We are currently in the design and planning phase, we'll be updating with our progress in story and Pokémon, since we intend to include only fakemon.​

Any opinions or comments will be very helpful, thank you for your attention.​

[ VIDEO]

[ CREDITS ]

The Pokémon Essentials Team​

Luka S.J. and Marin (Elite Battle System and Pause Menu)

[ DEVELOPMENT TEAM ]

MrSmash278 & DaniPopplio​

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1628

This looks like a very interesting game with a lot of potential. The screenshots and video all look very promising.

MrSmash278

Captain Rowlex
Wow.Eyerything looks so perfect from the main character to the sprites. Is there region covered by fully fakemon?
Also a would love to see more of gameplay screenshot
Thank you very much, my friend and I are finishing the animation trainers to continue with the tiles :D. Our plan is to have only fakemon on the region

This looks like a very interesting game with a lot of potential. The screenshots and video all look very promising.
Thank you :D, we are working so hard to get the first demo.

Maor80

Trainer
will we have a sound type as the the evil team called team noise and muscial instrument being stolen i seen the staters and from their entrys its seems like burny will be fire dark since its seems to be naughty pokemon and shimpa seems to be grass fairy or physic asits loyal and helping anothers so if i am right it could mean typool will be water fighting type even tho i could be wrong

TSComega

The Storm Bringer
this game looks really interesting so far, I really like the fakemon, and everything looks really smooth, though I do have one question, will the game just have fakemon in it, or will it be both canon pokemon and fakemon?

MrSmash278

Captain Rowlex
will we have a sound type as the the evil team called team noise and muscial instrument being stolen i seen the staters and from their entrys its seems like burny will be fire dark since its seems to be naughty pokemon and shimpa seems to be grass fairy or physic asits loyal and helping anothers so if i am right it could mean typool will be water fighting type even tho i could be wrong
Nice guesses :D but we won't have a sound type :/

this game looks really interesting so far, I really like the fakemon, and everything looks really smooth, though I do have one question, will the game just have fakemon in it, or will it be both canon pokemon and fakemon?
We're planning to have only fakemon :D

Mozart

Annoying Twit
Ooh I'm gonna keep an eye on this, this looks cute so far and I'm kind of a sucker for music-themed places. Real excited to see what comes of it!

MrSmash278

Captain Rowlex
Hi, we're back! :D We're reworking on the Pokémon sprites so they look better, with more layers of shades and light and also some of the desings are being remade from scratch ;)
We present Burny, the fire starter and its evolutions: Usabbit and Bunnyquin!

We're gonna be posting more updates soon :)​

MrSmash278

Captain Rowlex
Hi everyone, we're back with more updates :D
- We have remade Reed/Harmony House :D

- And also, we want to have special guests :D, so we present the first Sinnoh Leader, Roark :D, made it from zero.

Here is a test video:
]​

Taq

Sandwich Master
Those new sprites of official species look snazzy. My only question is wasn't the game planning to have new species of Pokémon only?

DaniPopplio

Rookie
We present today the final evolution of Shimpa: this is Foresta:

On this screenshot, you can see it's holding some kind of green energy ball:

Also, here's Typool's first evolution: Platyhood

And tomorrow we'll be presenting its final form :blush:​