Demo The Elder Scrolls V: Pokémon

Dragonite

Have they found the One Piece yet
Huh, that's not good. Xinput should work automatically—I wasn't able to replicate this—but according to some helpful people there are a few things you can try:

0. Do you have DirectX 9 installed? Modern versions of Windows should have this automatically but just double-check.
1. Download, extract and stick the Xinput1_3 dll in the game's directory.
2. Install XNA 4 (it should work on Windows 10 even if it's not officially supported). (I've never actually heard of RPG Maker XP games needing XNA but someone suggested it to me so it's worth a shot I guess?)

For the sake of search results here's the error in plain text:

Script 'PSystem_Controls' line 40: RuntimeError occurred.
LoadLibrary: xinput1_3.dll

Dragonite

Have they found the One Piece yet
Oh, I might have thought of the problem: something to do with me trying to with me incorrectly implementing gamepad support (it may have been looking for an xinput dll that simply wasn't there). I took that script out so I hope it works for you now. New download

If that was the problem, I have no idea why it was working on my computer in the first place, though . . .

boris_morris

Novice
Oh, I might have thought of the problem: something to do with me trying to with me incorrectly implementing gamepad support (it may have been looking for an xinput dll that simply wasn't there). I took that script out so I hope it works for you now. New download

If that was the problem, I have no idea why it was working on my computer in the first place, though . . .
That fixed it! Thanks, Dragonite! Looking forward to playing!