Completed Pokémon Aster Violet

TakakoJin

Eevee Breeder
How many legendary pokemon are there? So far, all I have are Ho-oh, Zekrom, Keldeo, Regice and Terrakion.
That's all of them. :) Well done.

While Keldeo is is there for the plot, the other four represent Iceland's guardians: The Giant, the dragon, the eagle and the bull.

The sequel will have a new set of legendaries.

Miss Sticky Fingers

Buccellati's Wife
Hey Dose Kirila Evolve Differently in this Game ? Usually, it evolves into Gardevoir ( whether Male or Female) at Level 30 normally but my Kirila Didn't Evolve at that Level.

Violet

Hydreigon Cultist
Hey I cant open my winrar folder of your game for some reason.. i really wanna play the game cuz Voltsy played it!

TakakoJin

Eevee Breeder
Hey I cant open my winrar folder of your game for some reason.. i really wanna play the game cuz Voltsy played it!
Hey, thanks for your interest.
You have to re-download the game.
For some reason, when downloading from Google drive, the downloads sometimes get corrupted.
Just download again and it should be fine. ;)
~TJ

Violet

Hydreigon Cultist
Thanks ill try again!

Violet

Hydreigon Cultist
Hey i downloaded the game again [iris Purple] but its still not opening should i use win repair?
Thanks again

:C

I guess try aster violet now.. :c

Iron_Rx

Novice
One thing you could try is downloading a program called 7-zip, right clicking the downloaded file, and extracting it to a folder.

TakakoJin

Eevee Breeder
Hey i downloaded the game again [iris Purple] but its still not opening should i use win repair?
Thanks again

:C

I guess try aster violet now.. :c
That's strange.
I use winrar to compress the files. I have heard someone having trouble with 7zip, but winrar usually worked.
You can try winrepair and see if that does anything.

In case you're still having trouble, here is an alternate download link: https://dfiles.eu/files/5srt8x8ca?redirect

Violet

Hydreigon Cultist
Downloading it [i think it will work if it does thanks!:D

J.Dreamer

Dreamer Juan
Hi there,

I know i finished the game months ago but thank you for featuring my walkthroughs though I played different versions.
Overall, I love the game in terms of well-made storyboard and custom evolutions and eevelutions making it surprisingly challenge. The new Level Scaling feature comes late during the update but it becomes handy to raise the team when needed. There are some problems I faced was the town structures and wild encounters. I was expecting to explore more in the town and cities since the region is based on Iceland, maybe to learn a bit of culture or do quests, but not much to be accessible. And the wild encounter was a little narrow, being encounter same wild Pokemons no matter where I go can giving me hard decision to build the team.

I hope the new version will have big improvement then I will take time to test the game :)

Violet

Hydreigon Cultist
Still didnt work :C

TakakoJin

Eevee Breeder
Still didnt work :C
I don't know what the problem is.
Do you have very slow internet? If the download takes too long it might get interrupted.
Did you try the win repair yet?
And have you tried a different unzip program? WinRar, 7zip etc.
Hopefully we can get it to work somehow. ^^

Hi there,

I know i finished the game months ago but thank you for featuring my walkthroughs though I played different versions.
Overall, I love the game in terms of well-made storyboard and custom evolutions and eevelutions making it surprisingly challenge. The new Level Scaling feature comes late during the update but it becomes handy to raise the team when needed. There are some problems I faced was the town structures and wild encounters. I was expecting to explore more in the town and cities since the region is based on Iceland, maybe to learn a bit of culture or do quests, but not much to be accessible. And the wild encounter was a little narrow, being encounter same wild Pokemons no matter where I go can giving me hard decision to build the team.

I hope the new version will have big improvement then I will take time to test the game :)
Hi Juan. :)
Thank you so much for playing.
I am happy to feature you.
I love your playthrough videos and the amazing art on your thumbnails.
I'm glad to see you get more subscribers. ^^

Thank you for your feedback. I will take it to heart.

Having cultural references in the towns is a great idea, I didn't really think of before.
And I've heard many people ask for the towns to be more explorable.
I am addressing these critisisms in the new versions, Coral Lapis and Moss Lime, mostly based on the Faroe Islands this time.
I hope you'll try them once there is a playable beta.

Thanks for playing and the feedback.
~TJ