Completed Pokémon Aster Violet

ISNorden

Fan Game Creator
About my "Re-enchanted" tweaks: Which (canonical) Fairy types do you think belong in the region, and where would be rhe best locations to put them?

Florarena

Novice
Derp, just had to re-install WinRar for my system (long story, short of it is my dad had to merge one computer with another and all my old files on one of said computers to make a new one), making sure it was compatible with said system.

Now I can Aster :D

TakakoJin

Eevee Breeder
Derp, just had to re-install WinRar for my system (long story, short of it is my dad had to merge one computer with another and all my old files on one of said computers to make a new one), making sure it was compatible with said system.

Now I can Aster :D
That happens. ^^
Enjoy Astering. ;)

About my "Re-enchanted" tweaks: Which (canonical) Fairy types do you think belong in the region, and where would be rhe best locations to put them?
Really good question.
Koris is based on Iceland, which is famous for it's elves (hidden people) and trolls.
Ghost stories are also very common.
And there are stories about strange water creatures, including horses that drown their riders, cows that live in the sea, and all sorts of whales, like mouse whales, horse whales, human whales etc.

Fitting fairy Pokémon whom are not already included could be Flabébé, Marill, Morelull and Mimikyu (because it's hidden). Others like Cutiefly or Togepi could also fit. Of course the Safari Zone can have whatever. ^^
If you were thinking of adding a legendary, Xerneas could be a good candidate for the East part of the region.

I look forward to seeing the results. :)

~TJ

Florarena

Novice
The item in Volcano Cave is impossible; where you get one item in the topright corner of the strength puzzle it's in takes up its space... SOMEHOW... preventing the boulder from going onto the empty space should you take the item and thus, preventing puzzle completion.

TakakoJin

Eevee Breeder
The item in Volcano Cave is impossible; where you get one item in the topright corner of the strength puzzle it's in takes up its space... SOMEHOW... preventing the boulder from going onto the empty space should you take the item and thus, preventing puzzle completion.
Oops, yeah. I saw right away what the problem was.
I just patched it in AV version 1.37.
Thanks for the feedback. :)

WolfShadowWhisper

Just a wolf that loves the shadows on a hot day :)
Let's pretend I am extremely blonde. Which files of my Pokemon Aster Violet 1.35 must I move to my Aster Violet 1.37 to continue my game?

Florarena

Novice
I'm missing only two Rocket Grunts (got the two in Smoke City, one in Snowfall, Mountain Forest, Mt. Back, the Glacier Cave, routes 508 & 516, the one who somehow got stranded on Yanma Lake and the one who managed to swim his way to the Windy Islands [I assume with a floatie, because this is Team Rocket we're talking about], the dudes at Battle Frontier, West Cliff, and route 502-ish.) :3

I was wondering if you could get a Shadow Pokemon after completing that sidequest.

TakakoJin

Eevee Breeder
UPDATE 1.39
The optional level scaling is now available for Iris Purple and Rose Pink as well.
And several sprite issues have been fixed. There may be more I might have missed tough. ^^

~TJ

I assume with a floatie, because this is Team Rocket we're talking about.
Hahahah! How else would they have gotten there? ^_^

Man, I knew I should have documented their locations. :P

Have you gotten the one in Misty City in front of the radio tower?

What do you mean by Route 502-ish. I don't remember a grunt there. ^^

Btw. There is no grunt in Mt. Back. He's in Cross tunnel (Route 524). Those two are connected though. ;)

Florarena

Novice
I got the dude near the radio tower, and the Breeze-Sunny City link route... thing.

AND I HAD A SUSPICION the last grunt was in Cross Tunnel.