Created by: Raonak / Dream Module
>>Download Latest Version<<
Super Pokémon Eevee Edition is a Pokémon fangame that tries to recapture the classic nostalgia of the second generation, but
infuse it with new mechanics not found in traditional Pokémon games.
Welcome back to the second generation, the second generation... but not as you remember it.
Play as Gold, the young hero - who finds a special Eevee which can switch evolutions.
Explore a whole new region half inspired by Johto, housing the best pokemon of the early generations, and
venture into the inner workings of the game, where code and data rule, and where the hypervisors exist.
Experience a new kind of Pokémon game with an active-time-battle system,
where pokemon do not wait turns - they will attack"real time".
Other features include unlimited Move-Slots, meaning you never have to forget an attack and deep equipment/crafting system.
It is pretty much a hybrid of Pokemon and Final Fantasy.
- Retro Graphics - A blast from the past. Gold/Silver/Crystal style graphics.
- Super Eevee - A very special Eevee with superpowers.
- Active Battle System - A la Final Fantasy (well, most of them before X).
- Four Pokémon per team - All four Pokémon are out on the battlefield and fighting.
- Corrupted Pokemon - Optional boss fights or side-quests are required to obtain Pokémon.
- Infinite Move-list - Pokémon are no longer limited to four attacks at a time.
- Sidequests - Get TMs, equipment, and other useful items by doing tasks for people.
- 201 Pokémon catchable - from the first few generations (Not all are obtainable yet)
- Refining System - Change useless items into powerful ones!
- Equipment - Equip certain items on Pokémon in order to to modify their stats.
- Trophies - Get notifications for completing tasks.
- Travel to the Code World - A dimension of graphical errors and home to the Hypervisors.
Nintendo (for IP)
Gamefreak (for making Pokémon games)
Enterbrain (for making RPG Maker)
Square-Enix (Final FantasyMusic)
Kojima Productions (Sound effects)
The Spriters Resorce (for ripping sprites)
Sony (Trophy jingle)
Hawk (?) (for making IDraw)