Solved Moving Pokédex Forms Page Sprites

DaniPopplio

Novice
Hi, I'm working with the Elite Batlle System and since I use the new animated sprites now, they look weird on the Forms Page in my Pokédex. Can anyone tell me how to move it so it's aligned with the sprite on the left?

Ulithium_Dragon

Trainer
In the script section "PScreen_PokedexNestForm", look for "class PokedexFormScene" and under it "def pbUpdate". Near the end of the function, you should see this line:
Code:
pbPositionPokemonSprite(@sprites["back"],310,96)
I'm pretty sure that's what controls the sprite position. The first value would be the x-coord, and the second the y-coord. You'll want to edit the y-coord. Try messing around with different values until it looks right to you.

Unfortunately there's really no other way to do this than guess-and-check. Change the value, then go check ingame if it's a good position.

Skyflyer

Seeking for knowledge
Hi, I'm working with the Elite Batlle System and since I use the new animated sprites now, they look weird on the Forms Page in my Pokédex. Can anyone tell me how to move it so it's aligned with the sprite on the left?
After searching for the same problem, I found where to change it. Go to "PScreen_PokedexEntry" and in line 146 where it says '@sprites["formback"].y =' put 190 instead of 256. It's not perfect as some like charizard are a little bit higher than they should, but for most of them it is more centered. This value depends on metrics and I'm not sure how it really works, but at least with this change it looks quite better.