1. Mewleon

Mewleon Thread Author The Nyoomster member

Completed Pokécards - A PvP CCG Pokemon Fangame

Discussion in 'Other Games & Projects' started by Mewleon, Feb 7, 2018.

Pokecards
    Made by Mewleon:

[​IMG]

What is Pokecards?
    Pokecards is a fangame which combines the mechanics of Hearthstone and Pokemon together, currently as of this thread, this card has over 500 cards! This game is held on a browser so there's no need to download anything!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Features

With this game, you can create numerous amounts of decks and deck combinations to help you stragize to win!

[​IMG]

You can collect gold by winning matches, and using that to open packs to obtain cards, including legendary and mythical type cards if you're lucky!
    [​IMG]

And these cards themselves have unique abilities to help achieve victory!

[​IMG]

With this current project still in beta, I work everyday to do constant reworks and adding new cards everyday. Hopefully you will check the game out! As always, stay frosty o/

Link : pokecards.us.to or https://dulst.com/pokecards
    Temporary Tutorial Doc : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gmI-1gd8qwSNYRMovThSLsqjP4m4VBzCK-FyZK_7dCU

Edit : Some gameplay footage here as well to help grab a better understanding of how the game works as well. ^^

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: May 18, 2018 at 8:03 PM
    JorgeA79 and MGriffin like this.
  2. Mewleon

3. Mewleon

So it has been about three months since I last made this thread. I recently released a big update that I (am still semi testing with help from the community) have released to Pokécards. Gamemodes! Atm I released 3 Game Modes, Randomizer Mode and 2 Single Player Modes (Varying Diffciulty)

Randomizer is you start with a deck of 20 randomly generated cards!

Single Player Mode is in the name. You battle against a AI, in normal single player, you battle against a AI with one of six random decks (Made by 999999999, one of my mods), or Elite Mode, with harder diffculty decks (One out of 4 possible decks).

Anyways I’ve been working on that now, I should hopefully plan a full release soon! Thanks for checking out a update of this thread! ^^

For more infomation about future development and anything about Pokécards, check out our discord!

https://discord.gg/3uskV3D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(p.s, I’m working on a in game tutorial coming soon, for now I’ll post a documented version in the first post here)

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    MGriffin likes this.