1. Xanaroth_The_Goblin

Xanaroth_The_Goblin Thread Author Aki's Favorite; Next Mod member

Demo Corpse Party: Returning Nightmare

Discussion in 'Other Games & Projects' started by Xanaroth_The_Goblin, Jan 14, 2018.

[​IMG]

In Kannazuki Academy High School, a struggling student stays after school for a late night study. During his studies, he is
    interrupted by a group of friendly students intending to do a mysterious charm. The student is then dragged along to join in.
    The charm promises that whomever does the spell, they will be friends until death.
    Little do they know that the good luck spell serves another purpose...

CORPSE PARTY: RETURNING NIGHTMARE DEMO

The demo includes Chapter 1 and Extra Chapters 1 + 2. Please enjoy!

CREATED BY: Epic.
    CHARACTER DESIGNS BY: 32d.
    GENRE: Survival Horror Adventure.
    PLAYTIME: Approximately 1 hour.
    WARNING: This game is NOT for everyone; it uses: Mature themes, disturbing imagery, graphic content, adult languages, and loud sudden noises.
    DEMO DOWNLOAD: [DOWNLOAD]

SCREENSHOTS:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CAST OF CHARACTERS:

CREDITS:

2. Goblin Daniel

Goblin Daniel Just a casual dude cloonieking

I played this recently, and I've got to say, it is something special. It might just be because this was my first Corpse Party game, but it is sure to be an experience I remember for a long time. Some of the scenes just send chills up your back. Obviously, as the thread says, this game isn't for everyone, but for me, I found it to be an interesting experience, and I would recommend it to anyone considering it.

I can't wait for the other chapters to come out and see where the story goes. Should be lots of fun, keep it up!

3. SmokedPaprika

SmokedPaprika Stinky Person member

Alright, so, as you know, I played your game about a week ago, and I thought it was pretty good! The character designs were great, the maps weren't too bad, and the writing seemed like it was decently emulating what I remember of older Corpse Party games.

I'll go through a few points in spoilers, now.

Good luck with the rest of the game!

Xanaroth_The_Goblin likes this.