Sprite Positioning Bug (Pokémon Essentials)

xUMG

Hoho-oh?
I don't what causes this but when you try to reposition a pokémon form sprite in debug it seems to not, I'm using a clean version of essentials, It doesn't give an error it just doesn't reposition the sprite when battling...
vuwv9N0.png

Last edited:

Mr. Gela

Discord: theo#7722
Are you actually saving the changes from within the repositioner? Don't leave the PBS files open when you do if you've been doing that. You can also edit the PBS file for the species as well.

Know that forms have their own value as well, if what you're displaying in that screenshot is a form.

Please try using a true 100% clean copy of Essentials, with no Bidoof shenanigans. You never know.

xUMG

Hoho-oh?
Are you actually saving the changes from within the repositioner? Don't leave the PBS files open when you do if you've been doing that. You can also edit the PBS file for the species as well.

I've been saving it, the PBS are closed whenever i change it, Also after changing it in debug looking in the PBS file seems like the changes has been made, But it doesn't reposition it.

Last edited:

WolfPP

Discord Wolf#1235
Sorry about necropost but I am having the same issue when I try to add BattlerPositionY to pokemons that has forms more than 0 (using pokemonforms.txt from v17.2).

Last edited:

Ryz

That one guy.
I'm also having this issue. Its a well known bug in v17.2. I mean in theory its great to have easier alternate forms.... but when you can't reposition them it kind of screws you over for a professional looking game. I understand that nothing is perfect and essentials has seen its fair share of bugs. I'd just be happy with a known fix until v18 comes out.