Help Sprite Positioning Bug (Pokémon Essentials)

Mr. Gela

Elite Trainer
Are you actually saving the changes from within the repositioner? Don't leave the PBS files open when you do if you've been doing that. You can also edit the PBS file for the species as well.

Know that forms have their own value as well, if what you're displaying in that screenshot is a form.

Please try using a true 100% clean copy of Essentials, with no Bidoof shenanigans. You never know.

xUMG

Hoho-oh?
Are you actually saving the changes from within the repositioner? Don't leave the PBS files open when you do if you've been doing that. You can also edit the PBS file for the species as well.
I've been saving it, the PBS are closed whenever i change it, Also after changing it in debug looking in the PBS file seems like the changes has been made, But it doesn't reposition it.

Last edited:

Marin

kinda done
Administrator
Did you try compiling the game by holding Ctrl when it's starting up? I'm not sure how the Sprite Positioner works, if it just exports to the PBS (I'd assume so) or if it also compiles. Worth asking anyway.

WolfPP

Discord Wolf#1235
Sorry about necropost but I am having the same issue when I try to add BattlerPositionY to pokemons that haves forms more than 0 (using pokemonforms.txt from v17.2).