• The Relic Castle Game Jam #4 is almost halfway done! From June 30th to August 10th, users have just a bit over a month to make an entire game. Check this thread for details!

Entertainment Anime?

xUMG

Elite Trainer
Anime huh?..... I started watching Animes last year, My sister gave me a copy of Animes to watch cuz i was bored and such, That's how i got into watching Anime.

So what do you think about Animes? Me watching Anime is probably something i can't remove, Do you have a top Anime list? What do you think when your finishing an Anime? Everything you feel about it you should post here!

Oh! and also give me a recommendation on what to watch next!

1. The World God only Knows
2. Pokémon and Fairy Tail
3 .Hunter x Hunter

These are some Animes i have. (I recommend you watch them as well but not Aquarion Evol)

Last edited:

Greninjauzumaki

Just another Pokemon gamer
My favourites are Death note, Naruto and Naruto shippuden. The thing I liked about Naruto is the character development of Naruto and his passion to fulfill his dreams of becoming Hokage. However I am not that happy with the new Boruto Anime.

I used to love the pokemon anime when I was small( probably 3 to 4 years ago) and I think I watched upto Diamond and Pearl. I used to love it back then when they put the show for 2 to 3 hours straight and they hold very happy memories. I also watched Dragon Ball Z back then and I watched till some guy called Cell dies or something like that.

From the animes you have , I would recommend watching One punchman
Tokyo Ghoul (If you are okay with violence)
Sword art online

xUMG

Elite Trainer
My favourites are Death note, Naruto and Naruto shippuden. The thing I liked about Naruto is the character development of Naruto and his passion to fulfill his dreams of becoming Hokage. However I am not that happy with the new Boruto Anime.

I used to love the pokemon anime when I was small( probably 3 to 4 years ago) and I think I watched upto Diamond and Pearl. I used to love it back then when they put the show for 2 to 3 hours straight and they hold very happy memories. I also watched Dragon Ball Z back then and I watched till some guy called Cell dies or something like that.

From the animes you have , I would recommend watching One punchman
Tokyo Ghoul (If you are okay with violence)
Sword art online
I think i'll recommend your anime's as well (One Punch Man, Tokyo Ghoul, Sword Art Online, Death Note are great animes!), Also i don't like Boruto as well :joy:.

Oh if you don't understand i have watched all of them!

Greninjauzumaki

Just another Pokemon gamer
I think i'll recommend your anime's as well (One Punch Man, Tokyo Ghoul, Sword Art Online, Death Note are great animes!), Also i don't like Boruto as well :joy:.

Oh if you don't understand i have watched all of them!
Oh sorry I didn't read that part.My bad.

Then I think you should watch Attack on Titan (not sure if the Japaneese name is in your list)
I haven't watched it myself but my friends told me that it is pretty good.
And if you are into romance, I would recommend "A town where you live." It is the only romantic anime I watched so I really can't say if it is the best but it is good in general.

Luka S.J.

Wastage of Time
  • Koe no Katachi
  • Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
  • AnoHana
  • One Punch Man
  • Boku no Hero Academia
  • Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
  • Haikyuu!!
  • Shingeki no Kyojin
  • Steins;Gate
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • Fate/Zero
  • Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works
  • Oregairu
  • Baccano!
  • Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai
  • Shokugeki no Souma
  • Boku dake ga Inai Machi
  • Made in Abyss
  • Ballroom e Youkoso

Let me know when you need more fam!

Dragonite

The cake is a lie, so give it to me
I'm a One Piece . . . fanboy . . . trash . . . whatever you call us (like my signature?), although I haven't kept up with it in a few months. I also keep telling myself that I'm going to watch things like One Punch Man and Death Note and the other things that people seem to like. Some day I'm going to make a One Piece fan game, since all of the One Piece fan games are either Romance Dawn or a fighter or whatever Unlimited World Red is supposed to be.

Oh, and Madoka was good, but that doesn't count because I think everyone's seen Madoka.

Worth mentioning that I've also seen a few seasons of Pokémon and Naruto, and liked fairly little of it :|

xUMG

Elite Trainer
I'm a One Piece . . . fanboy . . . trash . . . whatever you call us (like my signature?), although I haven't kept up with it in a few months. I also keep telling myself that I'm going to watch things like One Punch Man and Death Note and the other things that people seem to like. Some day I'm going to make a One Piece fan game, since all of the One Piece fan games are either Romance Dawn or a fighter or whatever Unlimited World Red is supposed to be.

Oh, and Madoka was good, but that doesn't count because I think everyone's seen Madoka.

Worth mentioning that I've also seen a few seasons of Pokémon and Naruto, and liked fairly little of it :|
Creating a fan-game based on anime huh? I have thinke'd of it my self a little but i kinda think it'll be hard to make it unique and a little similar to the original seiries.
I think after i finish Hunter x Hunter i'm gonna watch One Piece (I stopped watching it in the tv series), Madoka haven't watched it yet but i hear it's a good anime.

Also i can see what you did with your signature.

Oh sorry I didn't read that part.My bad.

Then I think you should watch Attack on Titan (not sure if the Japaneese name is in your list)
I haven't watched it myself but my friends told me that it is pretty good.
And if you are into romance, I would recommend "A town where you live." It is the only romantic anime I watched so I really can't say if it is the best but it is good in general.
I also have watched Attack on Titan

Last edited:

Dragonite

The cake is a lie, so give it to me
Can't speak for other anime, really, but since One Piece is firstly about exploring the world and secondly about shelling everything in sight with fists of rubber, I sort of figure it would lend itself fairly well to the action/adventure genre. Probably won't actually do it until I properly learn how to use Unreal or something, though, if ever.

Anyway, One Piece is a bit of a time investment and if you're not careful Madoka will rip your heart out and eat it for breakfast, you have been warned. :D

PancakeGuy55

I'm really hungry, Magikarp again? Sigh.
I've watched a handful of anime. I really liked Steins;Gate and Ghost in the Shell (1995 film), Psycho-Pass, The Devil is a Part Timer, and a couple others. But I'm not too big into anime, but I do watch some from time to time.

xUMG

Elite Trainer
've watched a handful of anime. I really liked Steins;Gate and Ghost in the Shell (1995 film), Psycho-Pass, The Devil is a Part Timer, and a couple others. But I'm not too big into anime, but I do watch some from time to time.
Thanks for that! The Devil is a Part Timer is a great one to watch i will try to watch the others that you've said.

PancakeGuy55

I'm really hungry, Magikarp again? Sigh.
Thanks for that! The Devil is a Part Timer is a great one to watch i will try to watch the others that you've said.
The Devil is a Part-Timer is one of my favorites. A comedy about Satan working at McDonald's. Also has some decent action scenes as well. What's not to love?

Steins;Gate starts out kind of slow and be a bit hard to get into. Half way it really starts picking up. But it's another favorite of mine.

Ghost in the Shell was a really good cyberpunk movie that some other films like The Matrix drew inspiration from it.

Psycho-Pass is sort of similar to Ghost in the Shell in that it's about cops in a future, cyberpunk world. It's by the same studio as well.

I usually like to watch stuff with sci-fi elements and plenty of action.

Kawaiiski

Starving Bittersweet Artist
HAH! Anime. Don't get me started. I have a whole separate HDD (don't tell anyone shhhh) full of said Anime (along with other shows), I'm probably obsessed. I only talked briefly about my favorite Anime series so far, Black Jack. (Aaand by that I mean I rambled about it in the Discord chat for, like, a whole sentence) but there's others that I like, as well. Here's the entire list of Anime I have RN;

- Arslan Senki
- Atom: The Beginning
- Ayakashi Japanese Classic Horror/Mononoke
- Black Jack Series
- Boku no Hero Academia
- Bungou Stray Dogs
- Buso Renkin
- Death Parade
- Detroit Metal City
- Free! Series
- Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
- Haikyuu!!
- Hikaru no Go
- Hoozuki no Reitestu
- Hunter X Hunter Series
- Jungle wa Istumono Hare nochi Guu
- Kekkai Sensen/Beyond
- Kill la Kill
- Kono Danshi, Uchuujin to Tatakaemasu
- Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
- Little Witch Academia
- Magi (The Kingdom of Magic/The Labyrinth of Magic/Sinbad no Bouken)
- Michiko to Hatchin
- Mob Psycho 100
- Natsume Yuujinchou Series
- Noragami
- One-Punch Man
- Osomatsu-San
- Persona 4 the Animation
- Pokemon Sun & Moon/Other Series
- Shaman King
- Attack on Titan
- Soul Eater
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- Tiger & Bunny
- Trigun
- Tsuritama
- Vatican Kiseki Chousakan
- Yowamushi Petal
- Yuri!!! On Ice

And that's the entire list, with MAYBE one or two exceptions? :scream: Anyhow~ I have some general rules for what I keep and what I don't keep, etc. 1) It has to be good, or at the very least, entertaining. 2) Even if I've only watched it once, I may watch it again, even if it wasn't as good. (I.E. Yowamushi Petal or The Seven Deadly Sins) 3) Rare finds stay, for the most part. (I.E. Mononoke, Hare nochi Guu, and Hikaru no Go is a pain in the ass to find, Hare nochi Guu and Michiko to Hatchin aren't even finished because those episodes are quite possibly erased from existence.) 4) I may just hold onto some because another season might be promised, but never delivered. (I.E. One-Punch Man or Noragami.) In general, I keep things tidy and sometimes I download something and watch it to find I didn't like it as much months later. (I.E. Overlord.) In general, I like Slice-of-Life (mainly Sports), Slice-of-Life with Fantasy elements, and High Fantasy.

xUMG

Elite Trainer
HAH! Anime. Don't get me started. I have a whole separate HDD (don't tell anyone shhhh) full of said Anime (along with other shows), I'm probably obsessed. I only talked briefly about my favorite Anime series so far, Black Jack. (Aaand by that I mean I rambled about it in the Discord chat for, like, a whole sentence) but there's others that I like, as well. Here's the entire list of Anime I have RN;

Spoiler: Animus Toggle Spoiler - Arslan Senki
- Atom: The Beginning
- Ayakashi Japanese Classic Horror/Mononoke
- Black Jack Series
- Boku no Hero Academia
- Bungou Stray Dogs
- Buso Renkin
- Death Parade
- Detroit Metal City
- Free! Series
- Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
- Haikyuu!!
- Hikaru no Go
- Hoozuki no Reitestu
- Hunter X Hunter Series
- Jungle wa Istumono Hare nochi Guu
- Kekkai Sensen/Beyond
- Kill la Kill
- Kono Danshi, Uchuujin to Tatakaemasu
- Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
- Little Witch Academia
- Magi (The Kingdom of Magic/The Labyrinth of Magic/Sinbad no Bouken)
- Michiko to Hatchin
- Mob Psycho 100
- Natsume Yuujinchou Series
- Noragami
- One-Punch Man
- Osomatsu-San
- Persona 4 the Animation
- Pokemon Sun & Moon/Other Series
- Shaman King
- Attack on Titan
- Soul Eater
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- Tiger & Bunny
- Trigun
- Tsuritama
- Vatican Kiseki Chousakan
- Yowamushi Petal
- Yuri!!! On Ice
And that's the entire list, with MAYBE one or two exceptions? :scream: Anyhow~ I have some general rules for what I keep and what I don't keep, etc. 1) It has to be good, or at the very least, entertaining. 2) Even if I've only watched it once, I may watch it again, even if it wasn't as good. (I.E. Yowamushi Petal or The Seven Deadly Sins) 3) Rare finds stay, for the most part. (I.E. Mononoke, Hare nochi Guu, and Hikaru no Go is a pain in the ass to find, Hare nochi Guu and Michiko to Hatchin aren't even finished because those episodes are quite possibly erased from existence.) 4) I may just hold onto some because another season might be promised, but never delivered. (I.E. One-Punch Man or Noragami.) In general, I keep things tidy and sometimes I download something and watch it to find I didn't like it as much months later. (I.E. Overlord.) In general, I like Slice-of-Life (mainly Sports), Slice-of-Life with Fantasy elements, and High Fantasy.
I wouldn't even get You started, in animes (haha). I stopped watching anime cuz i have school and developing work to do, I plan to continue watching this summer, Once school stuff is done, But apart from that, Most of your rules i do keep in mind aswell.

Last edited: