Demo Pokemon M

Hey man I like the game still on the first half just beat the 1st gym and I am on my 2nd mission and I want to know if I can save Alice or not and hope we(player) can break out of the mind control because being a bad guy and being brain watch puts a bad taste in my mouth.

OP
OP
JackQ

JackQ

Pokemon M
Thanks Midori. I appreciate your continued interest in the project. Rest assured I haven't forgotten about it. I've been slowly working towards a new release and expect to have an update very soon!

Midori

Novice
Thanks Midori. I appreciate your continued interest in the project. Rest assured I haven't forgotten about it. I've been slowly working towards a new release and expect to have an update very soon!
Thanks for the reply~ Happily awaiting!

OP
OP
JackQ

JackQ

Pokemon M
At long last a new update! Many apologies for the long delay. Rest assured that I'm still working on the project and have every intention of seeing it through.

For those of you who have played previous versions of the game, be advised that I can't guarantee the functionality of old save files. It may be necessary to start a new game to ensure everything works properly. Sorry if this causes anyone any inconvenience. Going forward, I will be mindful of ensuring that old save files work seamlessly with newer versions of the game.

Fortunately I have added a lot of new content to the early game. The maps are more polished, the battles are more challenging and there are new Pokemon up for grabs, including several new creations from Project X.

I will be continuing to work on this project in the coming months and expect to be updating more frequently from this point on.

Any feedback would be much appreciated as always!

POKEMON M (v 5.0)

This new update begins a new chapter of Pokemon M, taking place in the immediate aftermath of the encounter with Blaine in the Charred Canyon.

A New Chapter
Tensions have escalated between the scheming professors of the Jerboa Lab and the ruthless Team Kaiser. With a help of an unlikely ally, Subjects 88 and 89 are dispatched to Skylight City to defeat Team Kaiser once and for all.

The Proving Grounds
Fight for your place in Project M in the Proving Grounds of the Jerboa Lab. You and your fellow test subjects must battle one another to determine who is superior.

Explore Skylight City
The sprawling capital of the Sarapo Region that has fallen under the influence of Team Kaiser. The city is divided into the Uptown, Midtown and Downtown districts. Each of these three districts has its own Gym. Other landmarks include the Department Store, the Pokemon League Sarapo HQ and the Skylight Underground.

Become a Gym Leader
Claim the Downtown Gym in Skylight City as your own and make a name for yourself as the Sarapo Region's newest Gym Leader!

Last edited:
OP
OP
JackQ

JackQ

Pokemon M
UPDATE: v 5.1

A relatively minor update, but I've added a number of small features to the game, including a revamp of the item selection available in the department store at Skylight City, as well as several new trainer battles in Nox Cave, Freecloud Apartments & Skylight Underground.

I've also made changes to the evolutionary criteria of Pokemon that can normally only be obtained by trade such as Alakazam and Machamp. These Pokemon can now be acquired through leveling. Enclosed with the latest version is a full list of the Pokemon whose evolutionary criteria has been changed.

Also fixed a few bugs and other scripting errors, most notably around the Rodeo Challenge and other events around Skylight City.

My next update will be a major one. I expect it to conclude the Skylight City arc of the game and begin the third and final act. As always, any feedback would be much appreciated!

Last edited:

ShinyMissingno

??? Pokémon
Oh man how did I miss that this game got an update?! So excited to give it a go~ Unfortunately it's midnight where I am so, alas, I'll have to wait until tomorrow. I'm not even upset about probably having to reset my file, this game is always a blast to play through~

OP
OP
JackQ

JackQ

Pokemon M
NOTE - The previous version of the game I uploaded a few days ago contained a major bug that didn't trigger the conversation with Alice when the player first arrives in New Dawn City. I have fixed this and apologize if it caused anyone any problems. Things should be working properly now. The links have been updated:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hl3hl89udwwsnwn/Pokemon_M.rar/file
(v 5.1 fixed)

Oh man how did I miss that this game got an update?! So excited to give it a go~ Unfortunately it's midnight where I am so, alas, I'll have to wait until tomorrow. I'm not even upset about probably having to reset my file, this game is always a blast to play through~
Thanks so much man! I'm glad you're still hanging around and I can't wait to hear what you think of the new and improved Pokemon M! : )

Midori

Novice
Thank you so much for the update!!!!! I am looking so forward to playing it from the very beginning :D
Yours dearest
~Midori