Completed Pokemon Gemstone

it'sCHR1S

Rookie
Hey, do you by chance where I can find Sandile or any of the Krookadile line? I'm doing an LP of the game on my channel and I want to add Krookadile to my team but can't seem to find him anywhere

Charizardthree

Trainer
Hey, do you by chance where I can find Sandile or any of the Krookadile line? I'm doing an LP of the game on my channel and I want to add Krookadile to my team but can't seem to find him anywhere
It's not in the game however If you do want to see the avaliable Pokedex the download should come with a list and there is a list posted under the download link

Charizardthree

Trainer
Hello m8, first of all let me thank you for creating this awesome game, my question concerns the keys we need to use to chat/control the character, is there any way we can set them on our own?
Unfortunately I have no idea about changing the controls so I've left it all as the default settings which all " RPG maker Fan games start with".
There maybe a way to change it but I'm not sure how

Speedpoke

Rookie
I'm in an endless loop with a rather annoying looking Riolu.

It seems it used copycat after that it used copycat, then it used copycat, and then used copycat, then it used copycat, then it used copycat, then it used copycat, then it used copycat...

Help. Me....

Last edited:

Charizardthree

Trainer
I'm in an endless loop with a rather annoying looking Riolu.

It seems it used copycat after that it used copycat, then it used copycat, and then used copycat, then it used copycat, then it used copycat, then it used copycat, then it used copycat...

Help. Me....
Seems like a glitch with the basic coding from the Pokemon essentials package. I'll take a look but I can't garentee I can fix this unless I just drop the move completely

Charizardthree

Trainer
Im sorry for asking again i think but when will following be fixed
I'm currently working on other projects at the moment and with Gemstone being a finished project (with one or two text errors to fix), I've put it on the back burner for now. I'll be honest, it is down to if I get the following Pokemon working in a later projects. I will then probably just transfer the code into Gemstone.