- Pokémon Essentials Version
- v18.1 ✅
Simple & Customizable Level Caps
With the new Essentials v18 came many script changes that made older battle-related scripts incompatible. One of these was the method to add level caps. My original aim was just to make a plug-and-play version of that. However there was a myriad of other changes I ended up making to make the Level Cap system, including but not limited to, preventing level up through items.
- 2 types of Level Caps, Hard Cap and Soft Cap (Detailed description inside the script)
- Easily setting variables or Gym Badges to be the deciding factor for level caps.
- Blocking usage of Items when Level Cap has been crossed.
This script has not been tested in older Essentials version. Please test it at your onw risk. I have no plan of supporting older Essentials Versions.
- Place this in a New Script Section above Main
- Edit the Customizable Options
- Start a new save (Not nescessary, but just to be on the safe side)