Updated to v18.
Offset property works again
Stair progress/data is now cleared upon map transfer, which means it's also usable for, say, stairs that lead up to a second floor via a transfer event.
The offset property is now actually optional (it used not to work without the comment).
- Now fully compatible with mej's Following Pokémon script!
- Fixed issue where the stair would be triggerable by walking on the event and off again, and then going over or under the staircase.
- Fixed issue with jumping
- Fixed issue with SMOOTHSCROLLING on ledges
- Fixed crash when used without Following Pokémon installed
- Fixed NoMethodError crash