- Pokémon Essentials Version
- v17.2 ✅
DISCLAIMERThe following is an add-on to Pokemon Essentials. The point of this add-on is to bundle multiple animated title screens, resembling the title screens of the official Pokemon Games.
All the scripts and graphics are 100% plug and play. This system does not support GIFs.
Should you wish to make changes to the system, you may do so, but I will not provide you with any support or assistance. Tweak at your own risk! Everything you could possibly need is already included in the kit. Should you wish to add more, you can do so manually.
Carefully read all the instructions .
RULES• You may use this system for any personal purposes
• You may modify this system
• You may not use footage of this resource (unless you're showcasing modifications done to it) in order to promote your game
• You may not re-distribute this system
• You may not bundle this system with other packs
• You may not use this system in commercial projects
• Credits must be given at all times
• Read the FAQ before asking for help
When asking for help, or reporting any errors, make sure to paste the whole error in your bug report as well as mention which version of Essentials you are using (whether or not it is vanilla as well).
Q: How do I get that little clip at the end of the demo video playing?
A: This little clip is dependant on some EBS functions, so you'll need to install that into your game, and set the style to 6.
Q: The Gen 6 style is really laggy for me. Why?
A: If you're playing on large screensizes, the intro where angular transformations get applied causes lag due to the limitations of RMXP.
Q: Can I mix and match different intros with different Title Screens.
A: You can currently only mix the intro clips (configured through PLAY_INTRO_SCENE) with different styles (configured through SCREENSTYLE)
Q: How do I get this to work with a DS layout?
A: As of version 2.0, this script is no longer compatible with any DS styled kits.
Q: I'm getting 'Critical Error' messages!?!
A: That has nothing to do with the script, and could occour from a multitude of reasons. A common one being that people tend to use pirated versions of RMXP.
Q: Help, I'm getting a 'NameError' 'uninitialized constant' (PBSpecies) error!?
A: This just means that you haven't compiled your game data yet. Please do so.
Please credit the following for their contributions, when using the Ultimate Title Screens resource.
• GameFreak | BGMs for the official Title Screen tracks• Mario Gamer and YoshiCLONE | Spritesheet rips of FRLG intro• [b]Luka S.J.[/b] | Designs, graphics and codes for all the Title screens (and additional animations)