Screenshot Showcase - Map Showcase - Project Sandbox
Progressing Projects - Project Showcase

Map Showcase
[Image: 24mzz9j.png]

Alright new map, its known as Star Town, its called that cause the gym leaders uses Cosmic type (new type boi)
[Image: 2duvy4o.png]
(01-10-2017, 05:12 AM)Jampie Wrote: Alright new map, its known as Star Town, its called that cause the gym leaders uses Cosmic type (new type boi)

My only comment map-wise is that there appears to be a ledge on the right that's kinda pointless since there's a gap that the player can walk through. Just feels a bit odd.

Other than that, it's spelled "Jim" and not "Gim". Wink
When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. But that lemonade will taste like crap because life doesn't give you the sugar and the water.
(01-10-2017, 08:35 AM)SpartaLazor Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 05:12 AM)Jampie Wrote: Alright new map, its known as Star Town, its called that cause the gym leaders uses Cosmic type (new type boi)

My only comment map-wise is that there appears to be a ledge on the right that's kinda pointless since there's a gap that the player can walk through. Just feels a bit odd.

Other than that, it's spelled "Jim" and not "Gim". Wink

Yeah, it just felt empty so I put it there, also the Gim/Jim situation, the essentials came with that and I assumed that the mean't gym, I need to edit it.
[Image: 2duvy4o.png]
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a bit of feedback on a few of my maps. I'll try and post a new one every week and a little synopsis to go with it.

First Map:
[Image: kPh_p_mcKbGPOzmbt5sthoD9LFAxheBt4ZUxpuCP...TFfAbV77Hg]

This map is a quite town, called Lyra Valley. It is optional in the story, but you will be rewarded if you go as there are many items to obtain. The mart is shut as there are open markets to buy from and the Pokemon Centre has a special surprise.

If there are any comments, feel free to make them.

Thanks.
[-] The following 2 users Like Djaco75's post:
  • MasterBallz, TechSkylander1518
The map is neat. If there's anything to be revised, I'd really like to see the cliff of the town border to be less square and shows more dynamic. Also how are we supposed to access the open market? I don't see any opening to the market.
Hey, sorry I didn't make it clear.

The salesperson will sell you the goods. I shouldn't have said open market as it would confuse people.