Progressing Projects - Project Showcase

Relic Game Jam #2: Recruitment
[Image: nJpOkQS.png]
It's time to jam....again!
RELIC GAME JAM #2 has begun!
JUNE 30TH - AUGUST 10TH

Overview Thread - Discussion Thread

Relic Game Jam #2

Welcome to the second Relic Castle Game Jam!

For the uninformed: a game jam is an event where developers will get together and make a game. (Usually on a much smaller scale.) It sounds simple at first glance, but making a good game is much more difficult and time-consuming than you might think. But that just adds to the challenge of it.

Last year we had a very successful first game jam! We were very surprised and impressed at the quality of the games submitted, and just how many there was! We had eleven entries with four of those games earning the Spotlight Award. You can view all the entries here, and all the Spotlight Winners here.

This year we're going to follow the same formula as last year with some small differences. Why change what isn't broken? The most noticeable change is that we've decided to use an entire forum for the game jam instead of one thread. This should help keep things more organized for everyone.

We have a larger amount of users around this year and some new, creative developers. We're very excited to see what everyone will be able to achieve. Good luck to all participants!

You can find more information on the Overview Thread.

Recruitment Thread

Welcome to the Relic Game Jam #2 recruitment thread! In this thread, you can seek assistance with your entry or volunteer your talents for another entry. If you're looking to do anything but discuss recruitment, please use the general discussion thread.

If you're recruiting or volunteering, please use the following templates. Keep in mind that you aren't required to have any progress on your jam entry before recruiting.

[Recruiting]
  • Looking to recruit:
  • Jam Entry Title:
  • Team Name/Team Members:
  • Progress/Screenshots:
  • Method of Contact:
  • Timezone:
  • Additional Information:

[Volunteering]
  • Expertise:
  • Examples of Work:
  • Method of Contact:
  • Timezone:
  • Additional Information:
[Image: 6KVlWOs.png]
Check out my public resources!
Custom Day & Night Tones - Gen 2 Overworld Pack
Recruiting]
Looking to recruit: Eventer(mostly), any other expertise is welcomed.

Jam Entry Title:
Pokémon Chrysalis

Team Name/Team Members: Team Slam Jam: *members will be added when they join*

Progress/Screenshots: (not yet)

Method of Contact: Email: mailmeonions@gmail.com

Timezone: EST

Additional Information:  I will be doing the mapping in my Jam, spriting if needed, and other but I really need a eventer right now. More methods of contact will be added soon...
[Image: 0WtXm9X.png]
Looking to recruit: Anyone I guess, but we do need a scripter!
Jam Entry Title: Possibly Pokemon Lucifer (To Be Determined)
Team Name/Team Members: @Fakemon123 & @lightsword
Progress/Screenshots: N/A
Method of Contact: Discord, Skype (Fakemon123), Relic PM
Timezone: US Central
Additional Information: The game will be in the style of Gen 2, and will (hopefully) showcase what it is like to be part of an evil team in the Pokemon World. We have not determined for sure if this will be the case, but that is what we have planned so far. Thanks for your consideration! Any help would be much appreciated!
[Image: 9MShJHn.png]
^ Click to go to Pokemon Aura's thread! ^