Screenshot Showcase - Map Showcase - Project Sandbox
Progressing Projects - Project Showcase

Relic Game Jam #2: Discussion
My computer is still broken at the moment, so I don't know if I'll be able to make an entry. But if it's finally repaired/replaced, and I still have time, you can bet I'll try something! : D

(Platinum Cyndaquil, if someone were to maybe discover something about your game, would you want them to spark a discussion about it or would you want them to keep quiet? Just a... hypothetical. I'm intrigued by your entry already.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hematite's post:
  • Fontbane
And the jam has started! Good luck, everyone!
[Image: 6KVlWOs.png]
Check out my public resources!
Custom Day & Night Tones - Gen 2 Overworld Pack
[-] The following 6 users Like Deo's post:
  • Atomic Reactor, Dawn Bronze, Domiok, Fontbane, Hukon, Kiedisticelixer
(06-29-2016, 09:35 PM)Hematite Wrote: (Platinum Cyndaquil, if someone were to maybe discover something about your game, would you want them to spark a discussion about it or would you want them to keep quiet? Just a... hypothetical. I'm intrigued by your entry already.)

Oh, sure. You can discuss anything you want as long as it's not something you find in a game file!
Tongue
[Image: 55YTTrh.gif]
(06-30-2016, 04:48 AM)Platinum Cyndaquil Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 09:35 PM)Hematite Wrote: (Platinum Cyndaquil, if someone were to maybe discover something about your game, would you want them to spark a discussion about it or would you want them to keep quiet? Just a... hypothetical. I'm intrigued by your entry already.)

Oh, sure. You can discuss anything you want as long as it's not something you find in a game file!

no evolutions????? I think that was it, I guess it seems like an interesting gimmick, it changes how you think about your pokemon team a lot
(06-30-2016, 07:57 AM)tomix9tomix Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 04:48 AM)Platinum Cyndaquil Wrote: Oh, sure. You can discuss anything you want as long as it's not something you find in a game file!

no evolutions????? I think that was it, I guess it seems like an interesting gimmick, it changes how you think about your pokemon team a lot

If you go back and read his original post, I'm pretty sure the clue is NO EVOLUPTIONS.  If the P didn't count, one of the t's would've been capitalized earlier.  So evolution+eruption? Evolution+corruption?  Only time will tell.
I'm waaaaaaaay too excited for the game jam, I've already got my opening hub all set up  Big Grin
[Image: OZ3qBBi.gif]
This time I'm going to find out how well I can create tense atmospheres...but even if the stories end up being silly or just kinda lame instead of scary, that's normal for a story told by some kids around a bonfire right?
[Image: u8xRtYU.gif]  [Image: 7hJzmPy.png]  [Image: LiQTRi1.gif]
↓ Sometimes I try writing tutorials ↓
Animating Sprites, Requests, Tilesets, Aesthetics
What Does my Game Need?

[-] The following 11 users Like Aki's post:
  • Capptier, Dawn Bronze, Deo, Epic, Fontbane, Hoaxness, Hukon, Involuntary Twitch, Mantager, MasterBallz, Speelunky
Amazing as always!, but I think MewYou was your best one yet maybe this one could top it though.
[Image: 0WtXm9X.png]
(06-30-2016, 07:19 PM)Aki Wrote: I'm waaaaaaaay too excited for the game jam, I've already got my opening hub all set up  Big Grin
[Image: OZ3qBBi.gif]
This time I'm going to find out how well I can create tense atmospheres...but even if the stories end up being silly or just kinda lame instead of scary, that's normal for a story told by some kids around a bonfire right?

And here I am spending two hours figuring out how to make a Minccino jump a ledge.
Tongue
[Image: 55YTTrh.gif]
(06-30-2016, 08:28 PM)Speelunky Wrote: Amazing as always!, but I think MewYou was your best one yet maybe this one could top it though.
Aw thanks!  Shy
Though you say 'best one yet' as if I've released a ton of other games...and as if MewYou wasn't hecka buggy! I'm really hoping to top it in every way.

(06-30-2016, 08:33 PM)Platinum Cyndaquil Wrote: And here I am spending two hours figuring out how to make a Minccino jump a ledge.

Dude I dunno how to make a Minccino do jumping tricks?? I'd spend at least 2 hours on that too!
[Image: u8xRtYU.gif]  [Image: 7hJzmPy.png]  [Image: LiQTRi1.gif]
↓ Sometimes I try writing tutorials ↓
Animating Sprites, Requests, Tilesets, Aesthetics
What Does my Game Need?

I'm not working on a jam project this year but I'm pretty experienced with RMXP so if you need help with eventing, mapping or anything like that, I'd be happy to help! Good luck and have fun with all your guy's projects Smile
They Lactose!
[Image: 468_80_kizami.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Epic's post:
  • Shgeldz