Screenshot Showcase - Map Showcase - Project Sandbox
Progressing Projects - Project Showcase

Relic Game Jam #2: Discussion
awsome this is why i joined relic.last year i saw alot of people making a short fun game
and i'm up to make a game and play people's games this year too
good luck every one!
[Image: 1_by_lightsword212-da369vt.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes light sword's post:
  • Aki
I may actually do this.
I've had a brilliant idea of a smaller-scale project that's been in my head for months. Now I actually have a valid thing to do with the idea.
What could possibly go wrong?
Now I just need to learn to make my game, at least a level of it. This might help be a proof of concept for a larger scale project I have in mind. And just a heads up, don't expect an RPG Tongue
I make FREE Sprite Commissions*
If you're interested, PM me!
*Some quantity limitations may apply.
I was thinking of an ocean adventure with multiple islands. I was also thinking about splitting the game into two episodes, episode 1 with Gold/Silver graphics and episode 2 with Black/White graphics (the past and the future)
My Twitter
Also known as raspinen on other platforms
It's almost time...
[Image: RIKVzv1.jpg]

I'm really excited to finally be making this game. I've had the idea and concept for years but never thought I'd have an opportunity to do it. Even though what is entered into the Game Jam probably won't be the final version (far from it actually), I can't wait to share it with you all and to play all the other wonderful entries!
[Image: bMGitJF.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes FlamingFalcon's post:
  • Speelunky
That "R" looks similar to the Team Rocket symbol.
[Image: 0WtXm9X.png]
(06-29-2016, 05:09 PM)Speelunky Wrote: That "R" looks similar to the Team Rocket symbol.

Odd, huh?
[Image: bMGitJF.gif]
Waking up bright and early tomorrow for this, can't wait to get started...

[Image: 97fiPrj.png]

I first thought of this game around October as a side thing. Now's a good opportunity to actually create it! I hope you guys like it!
Tongue
[Image: 55YTTrh.gif]
(06-29-2016, 06:36 PM)Platinum Cyndaquil Wrote: Waking up bright and early tomorrow for this, can't wait to get started...

I first thought of this game around October as a side thing. Now's a good opportunity to actually create it! I hope you guys like it!

How did you get that banner?, like FlamingFalcon's?. Are you two working together
[Image: 0WtXm9X.png]
(06-29-2016, 07:14 PM)Speelunky Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 06:36 PM)Platinum Cyndaquil Wrote: Waking up bright and early tomorrow for this, can't wait to get started...

How did you get that banner?, like FlamingFalcon's?. Are you two working together

I made it myself in GIMP to hype up both the Game Jam and my entry (might have to play around with the image a bit to see what I mean). Like what Falcon did.
Tongue
[Image: 55YTTrh.gif]