Hierarchy
Well, you all deserved to be banned. If you can't even make the effort to collect 8 Badges, then, you're worthless.
(04-01-2016, 04:10 AM)Winterger Wrote: Well, you all deserved to be banned. If you can't even make the effort to collect 8 Badges, then, you're worthless.

Actually, I just can't bother sending my files xD Then I'd have to go to my other pc, the slow one D:
How the heck did you want me to earn all 8 BADGES IF ALL THE GAMES ARE LIKE THIS? http://prntscr.com/amqnl8
Freaking dumb old man...
[-] The following 1 user Likes PurpleZaffre's post:
  • Fontbane
(04-01-2016, 01:08 AM)Shgeldz Wrote: ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▼ ◄ ▲ Sorry, dropped my bag of doritos

CLEAN YOUR CRAP UP, SHGELDZ. I'M TIRED OF YOU LEAVING ALL YOUR DORITOS EVERYWHERE.

Not cool, ranch. Not cool.
[-] The following 3 users Like Starrcasm's post:
  • Arma, Fakemon123, Fontbane
ha ha ha ha bye bye buddies
What anime is this???????
You know what? I'm glad I'm banned! It just means I have a lot more time on my hands because I won't have the compulsion to read EVERY SINGLE POST.
^Yeah, that! This site is run by some of the worse people I've ever met! I wish we had our lord and saviour Curry back!
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS POKÉMON RISING RAINBOW AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, POKÉMON. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY BEAT THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS FANGAME. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY DISCORD AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN RC CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng
Finally, a decision I can agree with.

Many, myself included, may think I don't post a lot because I don't write a lot of posts.
And it's true.
But it is also because this site is kiiiiiiiiiiiind of a poo-hole.
Seriously it's like a relic, it's totally dusty why hasn't anyone cleaned up yet?
All of the jokes thrown to the side, this, I think, is what we all needed to move on in our lives. Though it's a shame that I won't be able to post my real next project Pokémon Buffymon that is real and exists, I will still be able to post it to Artifact Fortress. And, let's be honest, that site is way better anyway.
Also, I do think that the admins should get some sort of punishment too for letting that terrible "George" fangame or whatever it was to get a jam spotlight. Pokémon Copper deserved it MUCH more and everyone knows it.

...I just... wish I could have basked in the glory of Curry one last time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hukon's post:
  • Atomic Reactor