Hierarchy
Ehh...I think I've been promoted. I think I'm on staff now is what this is. That's what I'm taking away from this.
(03-31-2016, 10:33 PM)Starrcasm Wrote: Ehh...I think I've been promoted. I think I'm on staff now is what this is. That's what I'm taking away from this.

It's an April Fool's Day joke.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpartaLazor's post:
  • Shgeldz
Well, in the end this is a good thing, it was hard to remember all these people. I only remember that one guy who did the thing that made the things actual memorable things and not just forgettable things that the most things do. It was the perfect thing. Because of all the things, it was a great thing, the greatest of all the things, you know what thing I'm talking about, the thing. Yes, that thing. The thing. The thing that everyone loved, but everyone hate it, but in the end, we loved it, because it was the thing, unlike other things. That guys brought the thing to us, and we are thankful for the thing, because no other thing so great shall rise this year or the next, it will be a long time before we get a thing so great like that. The best thing. The thing wanted to be the very best, like no thing ever was, to best them all was the real test, to best them was the cause. The thing travelled accross the forums, reaching everyone far and wide, it teached us that it was the best thing ever. because it was a thing, but not only a thing, but THE thing, it caught all the things we love, and made it into one thing, and that did the thing the thing beyond all the things, because the thing was the thing, thats why it did things, things that no thing did, and all things did, because the thing did the thing, we are here, remembering the thing, and the things it did, honoring the things the thing did we learn things, things that will help us with our things, things that will help us walk a better path with other new things, and one day we will look back and say "wow, its a nice thing the guy did that thing or else I wouldnt be here today, thank you, guy and it's thing". But that day is on the future with other things, today we must admire the thing and learn things from the thing so the future with other great things can happen, because thats how the thing works, do not question this thing works, because it will take us to places, places with things, and the only ones who can make that the places with things are better things that the thing we got today are us, because a future with bad things would be the worst possible thing, and we dont want that thing, thats why we work hard for these things, or maybe is just survival instinc that makes us do those things, but still we contribute to the things, and appreciating this thing in particular will help us all, because is the thing, the special thing, that makes things work, and because of this you know what thing Im talking about, The Thing. *Sheds a tear* Thanks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alaguesia's post:
  • Ewery1
(03-31-2016, 10:45 PM)SpartaLazor Wrote:
(03-31-2016, 10:33 PM)Starrcasm Wrote: Ehh...I think I've been promoted. I think I'm on staff now is what this is. That's what I'm taking away from this.

It's an April Fool's Day joke.

YOURE AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE.

*sobs in corner*
[-] The following 1 user Likes Starrcasm's post:
  • Jayrodd
> Has only 7 badges

Well isn't this just dandy. :/
What the Muk did you just Mukin’ say about me, you little pidgey? I’ll have you know my fangame is in the top percentage of all AAA games, and I’ve been involved in numerous Gamergate and anti-Gamergate raids with both feminists and antis, and I have spawned over 300 confirmed memes. I am trained in Twitter warfare and I’m the top person in the entirety of Relicastle. You are nothing to me but just another mucking newb. I will wipe you the Muk out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Twitter, mark my Muking words. You think you can get away with banning me on first of April? Think again, Muker. As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of feminists across Denmark and your twitter is being traced right now so you better prepare for some harrasment, scrub. The scrub that wipes out the pathetic little website you call Reliccastle. You’re muking dead, insect. I can stand right here, and only right here, and my Twitter can harras you in over 700 ways, and that's just with with a click. Not only am I extensively trained in Twitter combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my Reddit account and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable website off the face of the internet, you little Spearow. If only you could have known what a niceGuy when chatting to me on Discord who was about to bring down Reliccastle upon you, maybe you would have stayed on Pokecommunity. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you pants wearing idiot. I will harras all over you and you will be doxxed in it. You’re Muked @deouen @Aki @Atomic reactor and @kiedsomethingsomething !
[-] The following 4 users Like baaabuuu's post:
  • Aki, CarrEternal, Fontbane, Kiedisticelixer
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▼ ◄ ▲ Sorry, dropped my bag of doritos
[-] The following 2 users Like Shgeldz's post:
  • Atomic Reactor, CarrEternal
ok but if i dont use essentials am i good
[-] The following 2 users Like Spherical Ice's post:
  • Fontbane, Shgeldz
Can't say I did not see it coming since you are all awful and I'm tired of every single one of you. Had not Deouen done it, I would have done it myself.
The new Relic Castle is now open! Come join us!
[Image: FpCEdd9.gif]
It's okay, honestly. I mean, ever since the clown thing that one guy with the hair did, I have not been the same. Each time I visit this website, I remember the trauma, I remember all those sleepless nights. So, it's okay. It's all okay. Everything is ok. A-OK. For the League members, Rammus says it's OK. All ok. DON'T YOU HEAR ME, I SAID IT'S OKAY.

So yeah, it's been fun, but not really. I kinda felt obligated to watch your little fangames full of bugs (yet nog the strong ones). I can finally rest in peace. or pieces, I can't remember. Damn Alzheimer.