Hierarchy
For over the past year and a bit, the staff have received countless questions. Questions that could have been answered by the Essentials wiki. This is inexcusable and frustrating.

We're darn tired of it. As of today, we've improved the Hierarchy of Relic Castle and decided to ban everyone who isn't a staff member. There's no point in keeping anyone else around. It's not like I can remember any of your names. Who are you again? Are you a boy or a girl? Eugh... Confusing questions.

There's a couple of you that deserve to rise up in rank and not be banned, though. That's right, we're talking about maybe the three people on the site who have eight or more badges. Bet you wish you played more fan games now huh, punk!?

I don't even like Pokemon games. I'm not sure you do either, but you should have played them. That was your mistake, not mine. Or Atomic Reactor's. Was it Aki's? Probably. She's a sly one.

We're merciful though. We'll let you post your final thoughts and request some final feedback before we delete all your accounts on April 2nd. It'll be a new arc for Relic Castle, a new era, an ascension even. We're also probably going to ban gen 2 games or something too. We're not about making mistakes.

With all that said, enjoy your last day on Relic Castle. I know I'll be counting down the hours until April 2nd, that's for sure.
[Image: wTa79tq.png]
Eh, that's okay. I never really liked you guys either.
(03-31-2016, 09:36 PM)SpartaLazor Wrote: Eh, that's okay. I never really liked you guys either.

Glad the feeling is mutual, kiddo. Who are you again?
(03-31-2016, 09:37 PM)Deouen Wrote:
(03-31-2016, 09:36 PM)SpartaLazor Wrote: Eh, that's okay. I never really liked you guys either.

Glad the feeling is mutual, kiddo. Who are you again?

The guy who did that thing.
Thank god, this place has been like a tumor on one of my necks that I just could not get free of.

You have freed me, Dan, and other staff members.
[-] The following 2 users Like Yuoaman's post:
  • Deo, Food
(03-31-2016, 09:44 PM)Yuoaman Wrote: Thank god, this place has been like a tumor on one of my necks that I just could not get free of.

You have freed me, Dan, and other staff members.

Dan was fired a long time ago. I get that you don't visit much, but try to keep up. This is why we banned you, man.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deo's post:
  • Shgeldz
You would ban us all? HOW DARE YOU! Lord Curry would never do something so cruel. This site was better when he was in control!
Sign the petition to get Lord Curry back: please ban me
Well since we're getting our final words in, I'd like to start off by saying ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and if you have a problem with that then you can suck on a lollipop because they're really good.

Now, let me put this out there for all the users getting banned by this AWFUL and CORRUPT man that goes by the name of DEOUEN. He smells. He smells so bad. So bad that you can smell it from generation 2, and the only the mistake there is pure Brass. I bet you he's going to read this and ban me on the spot, but it doesn't matter, I'll just hack myself back into the website like nothing ever happened, and proceed to not even make fan games. You heard it here first everyone, this random user doesn't even make fan games, I just pretend I know what's going on so that I can wait for the day that I get BANNED just like everyone else.

10/10 would put money on that he didn't even talk to Aki or Atomic reactor about this before going through with it, they just want good in the community, but then you see Deouen. Look at this man and what he thinks is hierarchy. Is this some sort of joke to you? Do you think that there aren't lives at stake here? This isn't just about Pokemon Fan Games anymore. This is about our right to take down authority, and if you're not staff here and you're reading this, I highly recommend my new website ArtifactFortress.com where we can go to not be banned by tyrants who think they get to make the rules. I welcome all banned members to our new home.

Define staff member. Have I been promoted?!
(03-31-2016, 10:19 PM)Starrcasm Wrote: Define staff member. Have I been promoted?!

you have 8 badges, so they're letting you stay Cry