Screenshot Showcase - Map Showcase - Project Sandbox
Progressing Projects - Project Showcase

Demo Pokemon Obsidian Version
Regarding the newest demo I have successfully gotten the game to work perfectly.I had gotten to the third town and took a break, upon reloading the game later after the title screen flashes a couple of times or I press C, I get an error regarding the RGSS player and i re-downloaded to but the error still occurs. The game looks really good and I'd like to see the full release, but help would be appreciated.
If there's any way I could help you I would love to do so.

Love the trees that grew together. I feel the same way about the world.
The path I chose ain't ya average road it's full of gaps and holes, pressure to collapse and fold, but still I'm ready to take flight, cuz when you look back you talk about what a great night. I'm tryna see a great life, the best is yet to come, and yes believe this! If you only knew what the future holds after a hurricane comes a rainbow, maybe a reason why all the doors are closed so you could open one that leads you to the perfect road.
I'm gonna try playing this game Smile
how do i play it theres no button??????
(08-09-2016, 12:18 PM)pro_at_poke Wrote: how do i play it theres no button??????

Did you download the right file? Check and make sure. I think there were a couple of different download links.
When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. But that lemonade will taste like crap because life doesn't give you the sugar and the water.
Ooooh, there's a new demo! Gotta add this one to the list! xD
This game looks pretty good, I'm gunna try it out.
I've found two game-breaking bugs. I've looked through the thread and it doesn't look like they've been mentioned before (apologies if they have and I've missed them).

Teleport: Every time I tried to use Alakazam's teleport, the game crashes.  I ended up replacing it when it next learned a new move.
http://tinypic.com/r/10gdwyc/9

Machoke evolution: Game crashes as soon as the evolution (using astral stone) is complete.
http://tinypic.com/r/11vpdlw/9
@ Fallways: Yeah, don't use teleport, sorry. I think Machoke is missing his cry in the audio folder, so if you just give him an appropriately named audio file that should fix the issue. (If i remember correctly)

Also, I said this a while back now, but I'm officially ending production on this game. I posted a short statement about it on twitter.
[Image: TuM5GS5.png]

So for now I'm locking the thread. I plan to release everything to the public after polishing up a few loose ends, but for now the project is cancelled and I will be focusing my time on other projects.