An Important Announcement: Relic Reboot
Screenshot Showcase - Map Showcase - Project Sandbox
Progressing Projects - Project Showcase

Demo Pokemon Obsidian Version
So since taking the song out, your game doesn't crash anymore?
Pretty much yeah,besides the occasional rpg maker problem.I'll check on my dad's laptop tomorow if it's like there aswell.
That would be awesome, I had no idea how to help people fix the issue, so hopefully this works!
Ok,i tested it on both my dad's laptop and my own one and it seems that it works fine without that particular track.
(01-13-2015, 03:59 PM)The Eggman Wrote: Ok,i tested it on both my dad's laptop and my own one and it seems that it works fine without that particular track.

Yeah, I tested it and now the game doesn't crash anymore. I couldn't even exit Nidopoint Woods before!
How did you implement the death system and how does it work exactly?
[Image: gS3d8B4.png]
I actually had someone else script that for me, I have very little knowledge of RGSS haha. But basically, anytime a pokemon faints, there's a 2% chance that the pokemon dies. So if it faints 100 times, 2 of the times (statistically speaking anyway) it should die twice.
Pokemon death is an awesome feature! Makes trying to stay alive a trial.
I'm yet to try Obsidian, as I wasn't sure whether it was standalone or if you needed RMXP installed.
You shouldn't need to download anything else, just download the demo and play!
I feel like this game's amazing tone, graphics, over all quality, and of course it's creator, are the main reason that a lot of new pokemon fan games exist Big Grin
[Image: 7jayddj.png]