[Developing] Pokemon Celestite Version (Demo Out Now!)
(01-05-2016, 12:55 PM)Swifty Wrote: Interesting new megas o: I think I kind of love Mega Shuckle X.

and there's a mega ninetales?!

thank you! We have a lot of cool megas planned, that's for sure Wink
Can't wait to play the first demo from this game. The Release date is marked in my table calendar and plan a Walkthrough for my Youtube-Channel. Smile
(01-06-2016, 05:13 PM)joker1000 Wrote: Can't wait to play the first demo from this game. The Release date is marked in my table calendar and plan a Walkthrough for my Youtube-Channel. Smile

Amazing! I cant wait to see you play!
[-] The following 1 user Likes LunarDusk's post:
  • joker1000
Check the front page everyone, because the demo is officially released!
[-] The following 2 users Like LunarDusk's post:
  • Dragonscud, Ewery1
Glad to say that the demo is officially out! :]
AHH I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THIS SOON AS I CAN USE MY COMPUTER!!
Hey guys, I just finished my run. Had a lot of fun. 
Since Lunar said this was a beta, I treated it as such, as opposed to a demo. So here's my notes. I started taking notes after the first town.

(01-21-2016, 04:39 PM)Shgeldz Wrote: Hey guys, I just finished my run. Had a lot of fun. 
Since Lunar said this was a beta, I treated it as such, as opposed to a demo. So here's my notes. I started taking notes after the first town.

I will remove unappreciated pop culture references and puns if people don't want them there, just wanted to lighten the mood a little. Sorry if it offended you in any way :]

But thank you for this, it helps out a lot! :]
(01-21-2016, 04:45 PM)Yogensai Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 04:39 PM)Shgeldz Wrote: Hey guys, I just finished my run. Had a lot of fun. 

I will remove unappreciated pop culture references and puns if people don't want them there, just wanted to lighten the mood a little. Sorry if it offended you in any way :]

But thank you for this, it helps out a lot! :]

I mean that's just my opinion, and I wasn't offended. I really like that kind of stuff, but I just personally think there ought to be a balance. A few of them made me laugh, but it got old I guess :/

I'd love to go back and try out the new megas and forms but alas I'm stuck.
Looking forward to trying this out!