Screenshot Showcase - Map Showcase - Project Sandbox
Progressing Projects - Project Showcase

[Developing] Pokemon Celestite Version (Demo Out Now!)
The game looks very nice!

But i have to remind the public of my feelings about using shadows on sprites. Shadows under sprites makes them look more firm and more fitting on gen 4&5 tilesets!
(12-31-2015, 10:14 AM)Pokemaniac00 Wrote: The game looks very nice!

But i have to remind the public of my feelings about using shadows on sprites. Shadows under sprites makes them look more firm and more fitting on gen 4&5 tilesets!

I can happily tell you that in the current version of the game there are shadows!
(12-31-2015, 10:14 AM)Pokemaniac00 Wrote: The game looks very nice!

Yes, in fact we just added some shadows to all of the overworld stuff very recently!

(12-31-2015, 05:50 AM)kiedisticelixer Wrote: From a competitive standpoint, I'd like to see what are those Shuckles going to be able to do, since Shuckle has traditionally been a stall wall or Stealth Rock support with sometimes a White Herb niche, and both are slow ways of playing a single-player campaign. Would be a good time to decide if you are going to use animated sprites or not, because those Mega Shuckle sprites are not animated, and that would clash a lot. Mega Ninetales looks awesome, although it lost its small body!

One of your twitter links isn't working, by the way!

So i fixed the twitter (forgot tom change his name Tongue), and yes we will in fact have animated sprites. As obvious, these are all static images of the megas, but we do in fact have animated versions of them made already!
You might want to update the screenshots in the first post if they're that improved. It seems like a bit of a waste posting a thread with outdated screenshots considering that's probably what most people are going to try and offer critique on.
[Image: 6KVlWOs.png]
Check out my public resources!
Custom Day & Night Tones - Gen 2 Overworld Pack
(12-31-2015, 01:10 PM)Deouen Wrote: You might want to update the screenshots in the first post if they're that improved. It seems like a bit of a waste posting a thread with outdated screenshots considering that's probably what most people are going to try and offer critique on.

check the front post again, my good friend Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes LunarDusk's post:
  • Deo
I am going to assume this is being made with RPG Maker or something like that. If it is I am very sad ;-;
(01-04-2016, 08:42 PM)TheLapisLegend007 Wrote: I am going to assume this is being made with RPG Maker or something like that. If it is I am very sad ;-;

Nearly everything on this forum is, and I'd like to ask why that makes you sad???
Well, as of right now, the laptop I'm currently using does not support RPGMaker and such. Fortunately though I am working on getting one that will support it
(01-04-2016, 09:08 PM)TheLapisLegend007 Wrote: Well, as of right now, the laptop I'm currently using does not support RPGMaker and such. Fortunately though I am working on getting one that will support it

Ohhhhhh I thought you were critizing the usage of RPG Maker instead of ROM hacks. Why doesn't it work? It should run as a normal file without needing the actual RPG Maker application. Do you have a mac or something?
Interesting new megas o: I think I kind of love Mega Shuckle X.

and there's a mega ninetale?!