Screenshot Showcase - Map Showcase - Project Sandbox
Progressing Projects - Project Showcase

Spring Cleaning
Wait, it's November...

Regardless, we've done a little bit of cleaning up. Introducing the Project Archive, where inactive and abandoned project threads are stored. This should keep the Progressing Projects forum a little more tidy.

We'd also like to congratulate Aki on being promoted to an administrator from her moderator position! Me and Atomic Reactor have felt that she's done an excellent job as a moderator, and deserves to be one. We're looking forward to the future of Relic Castle with her as one.
[Image: 6KVlWOs.png]
Check out my public resources!
Custom Day & Night Tones - Gen 2 Overworld Pack
[-] The following 2 users Like Deo's post:
  • Dawn Bronze, SpeedXaaa
We also have some fun events planned coming up within the next few weeks, Iron Mapper may be making a return, along with the beginning of another new contest! So yeah!

Also, members have been earning badges at a pretty good rate, it's only a matter of time before people start obtaining 8 badges.
We would really like to come up with some sort of tournament or event for members who have obtained 8, so any suggestions are welcome!
[-] The following 2 users Like Atomic Reactor's post:
  • Speelunky, Starrcasm
For a tournament, it should be a showdown or ORAS tournament, something apong the lines of that.
[Image: 0WtXm9X.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Speelunky's post:
  • Atomic Reactor
Congrats, Aki! You certainly deserve it. Smile Looking forward to the return of Iron Mapper and some more Relic events, it feels like it's been enough time since the Game Jam that we're due for another event.
[Image: secret%20screen6_zpsvjyidqrl.png]
The Secret of Cinnabar Mansion
Made for the Relic Castle 2015 Game Jam

Pokemon Uranium | Fakemon Design Blog
[-] The following 2 users Like Involuntary Twitch's post:
  • Aki, Atomic Reactor
Congratulations Aki! You've deserved Admin for just putting up with me! Big Grin

For the tournament, the may not be what you all were thinking, but what if we had some kind of Game-Development contest, or a kind of Design Contest? Such as make a short game with only one gym, and people could get placed for best character development, best storyline, best Fakemon, etc. so many people could win. Otherwise it could be just one winner of course... Just a thought.
[Image: 9MShJHn.png]
^ Click to go to Pokemon Aura's thread! ^

[-] The following 1 user Likes Fakemon123's post:
  • Aki
I like the idea of a tournament having more to do with game development, rather than battling. I mean, that'd just be hypocritical of me to work on my game and then immediately start caring about natures and stats when my game directly opposed that viewpoint
[-] The following 1 user Likes CarrEternal's post:
  • Arma