Screenshot Showcase - Map Showcase - Project Sandbox
Progressing Projects - Project Showcase

[New Theme] Hræsvelgr
[Image: Oql4oWg.png]

Hey there everyone, I know I'm not much of a Relic goer but I decided to make a theme for the forum anyway! 
This one features Yveltal. Just a quick theme to get started, expect more themes that are a bit more adventurous from me at some point!.
Let me know if you find any bugs or oddities, I coded it all today in a couple of hours so there easily could be some.

[-] The following 11 users Like Gav's post:
  • Aki, Atomic Reactor, Deo, Haxahedron, Involuntary Twitch, MadDeodorant, Mantager, Radical Raptr, Shgeldz, SpeedXaaa, Speelunky
Love it. Your attention to detail with this theme is really nice. I really appreciate you going out of your way to make a theme for us, so thank you!
[Image: 6KVlWOs.png]
Check out my public resources!
Custom Day & Night Tones - Gen 2 Overworld Pack
[-] The following 3 users Like Deo's post:
  • Atomic Reactor, Gav, Speelunky
I've been hoping for a theme like this! I wanted a darker theme, but I didn't really like the other darker themes (no offense to the people who made those themes).
Don't worry, I'm a profesionnal.
I love the theme dude, great work, it'll be the one I use for a while probably haha
I. Love. It. Using it right now. It's awesome. I recommend 10/10.
Very clean and polished, well done!
Pfft, whatever. Classic theme all the way--

*Uses it*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But seriously, awesome theme. I've been wanting a simple dark theme like this! Big Grin

[EDIT] There seems to be a weird glitch with the banner that makes the page waayyy wider. Just thought I'd let you know Smile
[Image: Banner.png]
Primary Opal Blog

Opal has been canned, and the thread is locked. Thanks for the support!
(11-06-2015, 10:09 AM)Kawaiiski Wrote: Pfft, whatever. Classic theme all the way--

*Uses it*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But seriously, awesome theme. I've been wanting a simple dark theme like this! Big Grin

[EDIT] There seems to be a weird glitch with the banner that makes the page waayyy wider. Just thought I'd let you know Smile
If you're using a ridiculously small resolution, or are window-snapping it may be wider. With that said, I plan on improving the banner efficiency soon.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gav's post:
  • Kawaiiski
Hey, tiny "bug" report: the text inside of a spoiler is kinda hard to read, because the font color is still black/really dark rather than the gray used by the rest of the theme. Like so:

Should be a quick fix to lighten that up, I think. (It would also be nice if the border around an open spoiler was a grayish color rather than the pure white it currently seems to be, but that's not as big a deal if you don't wanna bother.) Thanks! I really enjoy this theme and this is the only annoyance I have with it, haha.
(12-22-2015, 03:47 PM)Phoenixsong Wrote: Hey, tiny "bug" report: the text inside of a spoiler is kinda hard to read, because the font color is still black/really dark rather than the gray used by the rest of the theme. Like so:

Should be a quick fix to lighten that up, I think. (It would also be nice if the border around an open spoiler was a grayish color rather than the pure white it currently seems to be, but that's not as big a deal if you don't wanna bother.) Thanks! I really enjoy this theme and this is the only annoyance I have with it, haha.
Bit late on this, but I fixed this! Also made some minor adjustments to reflect a recent forum software update which caused some visual oddities. Feel free to report any other issues/annoyances with the theme!
I miss the old banner. The one with the scrawled words on it. I'd love for a special edition of that to return Wink
[Image: 5uj6dcz.png]

avatar by the fantastic SirAquakip