Poll: Would you like to keep the Pokemon HUD with the Menu?
This poll is closed.
Yes
81.25%
13 81.25%
No
18.75%
3 18.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pokemon Lost Story
(09-24-2015, 10:17 AM)Aljen Wrote: I love Kobi too xD, I'm still working hard on it so i could release it on new year eve or christmas with a christmas costume xD...
Here is the screen of the new hud after i took Atomic advice, thanks and credit to Luka for the original design I edited from... xD
[Image: qEH4cAH.png]
This looks pretty clean and detailed,love  how the sunshine effects look. Question. You are making fakemon for your game right, what is the number of fakemon you have planned for the game?
Uhm, I was planned to have 3 new starters and their evolution + 721 pokemon will make up to 730. but i was thinking on designing more fakemon for legendary and special ocasion one xD
Here is the new feature call flashlight which can be use at night or in cave, ~^^~, with the help of Mr. Luka S.J, and the screen of newmap you can see above xD
[Image: capture024_by_magickid1234-d9aeaub.png]
[Image: gaika_bridge_by_magickid1234-d99ryi6.gif](the Hud was old version when i recorded this)
[-] The following 6 users Like Aljen's post:
  • Atomic Reactor, Dragonscud, gwithy16, John_D_Dorian, joker1000, MasterBallz
(09-25-2015, 03:45 AM)Aljen Wrote: Uhm, I was planned to have 3 new starters and their evolution + 721 pokemon will make up to 730. but i was thinking on designing more fakemon for legendary and special ocasion one xD
Here is the new feature call flashlight which can be use at night or in cave, ~^^~, with the help of Mr. Luka S.J, and the screen of newmap you can see above xD
[Image: gaika_bridge_by_magickid1234-d99ryi6.gif](the Hud was old version when i recorded this)

This looks pretty good so far. Things are detailed enough and the flashlight is a nice touch. As for more fakemon, JUST DO IT XD.
(09-25-2015, 03:45 AM)Aljen Wrote: Uhm, I was planned to have 3 new starters and their evolution + 721 pokemon will make up to 730. but i was thinking on designing more fakemon for legendary and special ocasion one xD
thats quite nice! not to mention the flashlight feature^^ just like dragon said . put some fakemon. i cant wait any longer to see em xD
[Image: starter_by_magickid1234-d99oh5d.gif]
I have posted this in Animated Sprite Aki method, forgot to post here xD
[-] The following 4 users Like Aljen's post:
  • Aki, Dragonscud, Epic, NinjaBoyz
1) How did you get the Cascoon to follow you around?

2) What language do you have this set in?

3) If I get around to it, can I crochet a Furox plushie?
1) I dont really understand what you mean xD sorry, can u ask a little bit clearer? You mean how did i get cascoon follow in game or get pokemon follow in RMXP?
2) Sorry, the teaser are all Vnmese but I am working on a English ver too ~^^~
3) A Furox plushie... WOW, just WOW
============================
Updated the HUD with script IV, Happiness checker from Kiedisticelixer and Alaguesia, Credits are already given...
Also celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival here with Kobi Kimono xD

[-] The following 3 users Like Aljen's post:
  • Dawn Bronze, Dragonscud, Kiedisticelixer
1) The script for Pokemon following you.
2) Oh, okay.
3) Is that a yes or a no?
(09-29-2015, 08:04 AM)Alumina Wrote: 1) The script for Pokemon following you.

Something like this most probably.
The new Relic Castle is now open! Come join us!
[Image: FpCEdd9.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kiedisticelixer's post:
  • Aljen
(09-29-2015, 08:57 AM)kiedisticelixer Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 08:04 AM)Alumina Wrote: 1) The script for Pokemon following you.

Something like this most probably.
Thanks kiedisticelixer, ~^^~
Oh thank you Alumina, a plushie would be awesome ~^^~
... Updated first post with all three starters and TEam ??? has been replaced....