Screenshot Showcase - Map Showcase - Project Sandbox
Progressing Projects - Project Showcase

Relic Game Jam #1: June 30th - August 10th
Game Title: Pokemon MewYou
Game Download:Here's the link!
Made Using: RPG Maker and Pokemon Essentials
Team: Aki
Notes:Let me know if you notice any problems!
[Image: u8xRtYU.gif]  [Image: 7hJzmPy.png]  [Image: LiQTRi1.gif]
↓ Sometimes I try writing tutorials ↓
Animating Sprites, Requests, Tilesets, Aesthetics
What Does my Game Need?

[-] The following 7 users Like Aki's post:
  • Dawn Bronze, Epic, Florio, pbood2, RaikounRolla, Shev, Speelunky
Aki, how did you do that light thingy in the last screenshot?
(08-10-2015, 02:08 AM)RaikounRolla Wrote: Aki, how did you do that light thingy in the last screenshot?

It's a fog put over the map, specifically this one:
[Image: m7qKqST.png]
[Image: u8xRtYU.gif]  [Image: 7hJzmPy.png]  [Image: LiQTRi1.gif]
↓ Sometimes I try writing tutorials ↓
Animating Sprites, Requests, Tilesets, Aesthetics
What Does my Game Need?

Game Title: The Secret of Cinnabar Mansion
Game Screenshots:
Game Download: Click Here
Made Using: GSC Essentials
Team: Me!
Notes:

A narrative-focused game in the style of Pokemon Red and Blue. Explore and discover the mysteries of the ruined mansion on Cinnabar Island. You play as a scientist tasked with delivering a package. Read all the journals and uncover the mystery of why the mansion was abandoned.

This game takes about an hour to complete. There are 2 endings, so try and find them both!

Credits:
  • Concept - Nintendo/Game Freak
  • Pokémon Essentials - Flameguru/Poccil/Maruno
  • GSC Essentials - Comboy
  • Tiles - RBY Tileset from the Spriters' Resource, custom edits by me
  • Music - Pokemon Mansion Remix by GlitchxCity, Pokemon RBY music from VGMusic
[Image: secret%20screen6_zpsvjyidqrl.png]
The Secret of Cinnabar Mansion
Made for the Relic Castle 2015 Game Jam

Pokemon Uranium | Fakemon Design Blog
[-] The following 7 users Like Involuntary Twitch's post:
  • Atomic Reactor, Florio, Kiedisticelixer, pbood2, Shev, Shgeldz, Speelunky
I did iiiit! This is the first game I’ve ever actually made so it’s probably not very good, but it was a learning experience. From spending an hour trying to make the screen fade to black, to not understanding why my trainers file was all fricked up and wasting two hours trying to figure it out, only to realize I was looking in the data folder instead of the PBS folder.
But it’s done now, and that’s cool.

Game Title: Pokemon Jeff
Game Screenshots:
[Image: nK8FrS8.png] [Image: DJ2LUvI.png]
[Image: 5Itw3j2.png] [Image: mZIqwdO.png]
Game Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5wO_dg...RrMHM/view
Made Using: RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essential v15.1
Team: Me, myself and I.
Plottyplot: Jeffs are disappearing! About two weeks ago, people noticed that people around were vanishing, and it has now been discovered that all these people are named Jeff! Various people have claimed to have seen shady men carrying Jeffs off, but were too afraid to do anything about it. That is, until you, the player, get a call from your mother saying that your father, Jeff, has also fallen victim to the shady men of kidnapping qualities. Dumbsparce in ball- ah, sorry, Dunsparce in ball, you head out to save your father from the shady men. Why are these shady men kidnapping Jeffs? Who are these shady men, and what do they hope to accomplish? Find out all this in the game, an adventure awaits filled with bad jokes and... more bad jokes. The game is essentially just a big, bad joke. Whoops.
Custom thingies: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5wO_dg...sp=sharing
Credits:
It's thyme. Time. I meant time. Yeah, time. Time is great. It's thyme.
[-] The following 8 users Like Hukon's post:
  • Atomic Reactor, Awesome03, Florio, Ice, pbood2, Radical Raptr, Shev, Speelunky
Considering how close some of these entries are... I'll close submissions in another hour. Go go go!
[Image: 6KVlWOs.png]
Check out my public resources!
Custom Day & Night Tones - Gen 2 Overworld Pack
[-] The following 3 users Like Deo's post:
  • Aki, Florio, Speelunky
We have realesed Pokémon Relic, and boy was it tough, especially close to the deadline to make the Game, we put in a few funny references in this Game, so if youre part of RC, you will get them. https://twitter.com/PokemonRelic, go here for any bug reports, questions, and to send us images of you playing the Game, also YT videos are allowed but we still need to adjust the Game a bit so itll be 100% definitive. And the references will be in next release, as Sveree said.
[Image: 0WtXm9X.png]
(08-10-2015, 01:16 PM)Deadgiveaway Wrote: We have realesed Pokémon Relic, and boy was it tough, especially close to the deadline to make the Game, we put in a few funny references in this Game, so if youre part of RC, you will get them, i will link to our twitter soon for any questions or even images of you playing the Game so you can send it there.

Was i ment to put them in? Wait for the next realese for the funny refrances then!
[Image: tumblr_o5iu9xuVwp1vqzd3vo1_250.gif]
Heroes never die!

Alright guys, here it is, Pokemon Relic Throwdown. This game is all about having a good, fun and chill time doing some tournaments, winning some Pokemon and BP, spending your BP, and more. Make sure to have a fun time, and do feel free to look through the game's Project files to play with/use some of the scripts for your own Game. Also sorry if your Trainer didn't make the final cut, as some people submitted Trainers with bad graphics and I couldn't find graphics to match their idea.

Game Title: Pokemon Relic Throwdown
Game Screenshots: Game Download: Made Using: RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essential Gen 6 by Mej71 (uses v15.1 as base)
Team: Me, and everyone else on this forum who submitted Trainers/sprites to me.
Plot: You are participating in the great Relic Throwdown, an event that many Trainers all around the world have come to partake in! Choose 6 Pokemon in the beginning out of 20, and start battling right away! Enjoy this relaxing game that doesn't take itself seriously, while you collect Pokemon, raise them, and take them to the Throwdown!
Notes: Every single Pokemon from Gen 1-5 is obtainable in the Game, as all Pokemon are obtainable VIA Throwdown prize. Game also has all ORAS Move Tutors.
Resources:
Credits:
EDIT: Updated download link with bug fixes, if you downloaded the game already then redownload it, otherwise Theodore in tournament has level 100 Pokemon.
[-] The following 3 users Like Florio's post:
  • Capptier, pbood2, Raonak
Game Title: Copper Fall
Game Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/l4s3cr...r+Fall.zip
Made Using: RPG Maker XP, Pokemon Essentials
Team: The Curry
Notes: The first piece of seven magnum opus is completion. We will begin.
Resources: Default
Credits: Curry, Maruno, Poccil, Curry
[-] The following 9 users Like Curry's post:
  • Capptier, Epic, Hukon, plutokrasi, Radical Raptr, Raonak, Shev, Speelunky, The Eggman