Screenshot Showcase - Map Showcase - Project Sandbox
Progressing Projects - Project Showcase

Pokemon: Crystal Ocean
I love it, man! It looks great, I love the background and the bases, and I especially like how it's a throwback to the OG GSC battle. It's great, awesome work bro LOVE IT.
The most suitable for your Honeybear Warm hands.
(12-08-2015, 10:42 PM)Cilerba Wrote:
[Image: QRTgJFq.png]

Thanks for being patient. Enjoy! <3

Wow, I love the look of this battle system. It's so visually appealing, it looks like it will be super fun to play.
[Image: secret%20screen6_zpsvjyidqrl.png]
The Secret of Cinnabar Mansion
Made for the Relic Castle 2015 Game Jam

Pokemon Uranium | Fakemon Design Blog
[Image: nOGLakH.png] [Image: OVnuwDv.gif]

Who am I speaking to, exactly?

[Image: pzDHveM.png]

I thought this was Johto...
[Image: chikorita.gif][Image: cyndaquil.gif][Image: totodile.gif]
[-] The following 10 users Like Cilerba's post:
  • Aki, Dawn Bronze, Dragonscud, joker1000, Kiedisticelixer, Pokemaniac00, Thursday, Tourmaline, Young Mango, Zitowski
[Image: UUgYZJA.png][Image: ayp4f6i.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like Auag's post:
  • Dragonscud, Kiedisticelixer, Radical Raptr, Speelunky, Thursday, Zitowski
These are some wicked leaks, what does this mean? Are Megas confirmed??
Is this DLC?? What does this mean for the rest of the game?? Is this a new Ruins of Alph???
[-] The following 2 users Like Radical Raptr's post:
  • Cilerba, Kiedisticelixer
Everything you showed with this project is looking really clean! I love the edits to the UI.

I'm interested in hearing more about the story. I like, from the looks of it, that you are deviating from the original gen 2 storyline. I really like that instead of just making a graphical/mechanical remake of a gen game.

The talking icon's are a nice touch. Though at first glance the graphic difference stands out a bit? I'm pretty sure I'd get used to it as time went on.

All the luck on it's completion!
no pink trees in cherrygrove?
(12-16-2015, 10:54 AM)AfroPharaoh Wrote: Everything you showed with this project is looking really clean! I love the edits to the UI.

I'm interested in hearing more about the story. I like, from the looks of it, that you are deviating from the original gen 2 storyline. I really like that instead of just making a graphical/mechanical remake of a gen game.

The talking icon's are a nice touch. Though at first glance the  graphic difference stands out a bit? I'm pretty sure I'd get used to it as time went on.

All the luck on it's completion!

Much appreciated! I'll be revealing more of the story soon.

(12-18-2015, 06:17 AM)MrAcrobatic Wrote: no pink trees in cherrygrove?

Green trees!

-------------------------------------------

Project II is now Pokémon Crystal Ocean Version!! Here are some screens for you all. <3

[Image: odfTKkJ.png]
[Image: chikorita.gif][Image: cyndaquil.gif][Image: totodile.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Cilerba's post:
  • Radical Raptr, Thursday, Zitowski
I'm loving everything you're showing man, you're really plowing through this. The title screen looks dope, the fog effect works great in the forest especially with the recolored trees, and the town looks so nice.
Looks amazing as always Cilerba! Loving the name too. And that foggy effect in ilex forrest is plain amazing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Riansky's post:
  • Cilerba