An Important Announcement: Relic Reboot
Screenshot Showcase - Map Showcase - Project Sandbox
Progressing Projects - Project Showcase

Pokemon: Crystal Ocean
Like I said on PokéCommunity, this game looks so amazing, you pull off the GBA Style so well.
I can't wait to play it, and can't wait for more updates ~
I like the project so far, I really hope you'll have the possibility to go to Kanto & Sevii islands
Game Director of Pokémon Cinder & Foam!

Follow the project on Facebook, Twitter, DeviantArt & Tumblr!
Facebook
Twitter
deviantArt
Tumblr
Wow, this looks pretty good. I loved Johto, so I'll be looking forward to this!
How is this project coming along? I was just feeling like playing a Johto game and this would have been perfect Sad Hope it gets finished soon.
Those tiles are... Beautiful... Are they yours?
I have a quick suggestion. It's kinda awkward to have gen 3 tiles and OWs, then change to gen 5 during a battle. I would maybe make the EBS sprites a little simpler like a gen 3 style game. IDK, it's probably just my preference.
[Fun Fact]: Did you know that the pokemon "Dewgong" is actually based off a "Dugong"?
[Image: SR12caV.png]
If you're interested in this, PM me : )
(06-09-2015, 10:36 AM)Florio Wrote: Have you considered Hidden Grotto's? Might be cool to see that B/W mechanic in a Johto game and would allow players some access to HA Pokemon.

Wink

(06-16-2015, 03:19 AM)Riansky Wrote: Wawawiwa, its a very nice! Looks really great guyz. Love the the ussage of FR tiles, really brings back memories, good job!

Thanks man! Haven't seen you in a while. I'm glad to see you're still around. Smile

(06-19-2015, 03:58 AM)lilbluedemon Wrote: Like I said on PokéCommunity, this game looks so amazing, you pull off the GBA Style so well.
I can't wait to play it, and can't wait for more updates ~

Thank you <3

(06-20-2015, 03:15 AM)DaybreakM Wrote: I like the project so far, I really hope you'll have the possibility to go to Kanto & Sevii islands

Kanto & Sevii Islands will not be in the game but, should I ever get to that point, I'll have a replacement for Kanto.

(06-20-2015, 08:06 AM)crispybacon1234 Wrote: Wow, this looks pretty good. I loved Johto, so I'll be looking forward to this!

Awesome thanks!

(07-24-2015, 11:33 AM)Florio Wrote: How is this project coming along? I was just feeling like playing a Johto game and this would have been perfect Sad Hope it gets finished soon.

I plan on getting back to work soon. No worries!

(07-24-2015, 01:31 PM)kiedisticelixer Wrote: Those tiles are... Beautiful... Are they yours?

Which tiles? I'm using default FRLG with a mix of some RSE tiles.

(07-26-2015, 08:12 PM)Ninja-boyz Wrote: I have a quick suggestion. It's kinda awkward to have gen 3 tiles and OWs, then change to gen 5 during a battle. I would maybe make the EBS sprites a little simpler like a gen 3 style game. IDK, it's probably just my preference.

Yeah I totally understand. I'd like to completely redo the battle system UI at one point.

Info Update!

Project II is NOT dead! I've simply been dealing with lots of personal stuff as well as focusing on NipNip, my game jam entry. Come August 10th, I will be making more time for Project II. I love you all. Thank you so much for all the support. <3
[Image: chikorita.gif][Image: cyndaquil.gif][Image: totodile.gif]
[-] The following 8 users Like Cilerba's post:
  • Atomic Reactor, Capptier, Deo, Epic, Mantager, NinjaBoyz, Radical Raptr, Rocket Grandma
I totally feel you man, this game jam event has been so much fun, but it's really time consuming! It's crazy cool though, there should be plenty of entries. I'm excited for all of them, but it's great to know you're still working on your main project!
The most suitable for your Honeybear Warm hands.
Nice to see increased difficulty, GSC always felt really easy in comparison to RBY.

Sidequests are a great addition too, what kind of reward do you get for completing them?
[Image: Bu49gcv.png]
A Pokemon Fangame
[Image: QRTgJFq.png]

Thanks for being patient. Enjoy! <3
[Image: chikorita.gif][Image: cyndaquil.gif][Image: totodile.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Cilerba's post:
  • Atomic Reactor, Gav, Zitowski