Screenshot Showcase - Map Showcase - Project Sandbox
Progressing Projects - Project Showcase

Pokemon: Crystal Ocean
(06-01-2015, 03:32 PM)laureolus Wrote: !

Gen II competition! I'll be watching you. After I finish the FireRed remake it's on to Johto.

Will you be sticking with Gen 3 tiles? I actually really like them.

Another Johto remake? I suggest you tread lightly. Wink

----------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: Ux1tlK1.png]
A link cable? It's 2015, kid, nobody uses those anymore.
(This does not count towards the upcoming update. Just sharing a few screens!)
[Image: chikorita.gif][Image: cyndaquil.gif][Image: totodile.gif]
[-] The following 6 users Like Cilerba's post:
  • Capptier, Deo, Radical Raptr, Rocket Grandma, Spherical Ice, Thursday
Nice to see you working on a Pokémon game again, Max!

Everything is looking sexy as usual.

If you need any minor help with spriting or tiling, give me a shout. Wink

Good luck with the project!
[Image: 3bRjCcz.jpg] [Image: oqNeSaj.png]
[-] The following 8 users Like Auag's post:
  • Atomic Reactor, Capptier, Epic, Rocket Grandma, Shev, Spherical Ice, The Eggman, Thursday
I gotta say, that scan looks awesome. Especially the trainer with the persian, that new real estate feature looks really fun. Where are the house and decoration vendor located, though? Route 30?
[Image: duXHhce.png]
(06-03-2015, 05:13 PM)House of Balloons Wrote: I gotta say, that scan looks awesome. Especially the trainer with the persian, that new real estate feature looks really fun.  Where are the house and decoration vendor located, though? Route 30?

They will be scattered around the region. Each town will have at least 1 house for sale along with some routes and additional locations.

Update #1 // June 7, 2015

[Image: iaJbfdE.png]
[Image: nmTGaNX.png]
[Image: atbJeNQ.png]  [Image: ugmVohq.png]

Introducing...

[Image: BOA7Hqu.png]

Who is Ramos?
Why only the best (and only...) realtor in Johto, of course! Throughout the region there will be vacant houses up for sale. Once you purchase a home, you'll be able to purchase furniture from different vendors from the region (Along with certain gift items Wink) and decorate your home to however you like!

When he's not travelling across Johto selling houses to Pokémon Trainers, he trains at his home in Cianwood City. Not only is he an amazing salesman, but he prides himself in being an astounding Pokémon Trainer. With Persian being his prized Pokémon, the two are unstoppable. When you feel like you're ready to take him on, why not stop by his home gym and challenge him?

[Image: cVijV8d.png]

Credits:
  • KleinStudio
  • RocketGrandma

Teaser for next update:
[Image: WJkMsy7.png]
[-] The following 10 users Like Cilerba's post:
  • Aki, Atomic Reactor, Capptier, Deo, Epic, Florio, Rocket Grandma, Spherical Ice, Thursday, Zitowski
I think the dark circle should be smaller since you're supposed to need flash for that area (unless you don't want to need flash, which would be great for what you have it at right meow)

Update is dope, it would be nice if your house had like, some sort of significant difference from the rest in the town, maybe a bed of flowers or something simple like that. It's looking awesome though Max!
I love the innovation of having a house rather than a secret base, though it begs the question of what sensible adult would sell a house to a child... I guess money really does talk Wink

I really like all the ideas you have though, and the fucking polish is just god-like. This is very easily one of the best games being worked on, and one of the most impressive I've seen in a while, great work Max! I love it all and am dying or more!
(06-06-2015, 10:07 PM)Atomic Reactor Wrote: I think the dark circle should be smaller since you're supposed to need flash for that area (unless you don't want to need flash, which would be great for what you have it at right meow)

Update is dope, it would be nice if your house had like, some sort of significant difference from the rest in the town, maybe a bed of flowers or something simple like that. It's looking awesome though Max!

Oh I wonder if I could add in a florist or something for that type of thing... hmm...
But yeah that's actually how Dark Cave looks when Flash is used. Thanks yo. Smile

(06-06-2015, 11:13 PM)Radical Raptr Wrote: I love the innovation of having a house rather than a secret base, though it begs the question of what sensible adult would sell a house to a child... I guess money really does talk Wink

I really like all the ideas you have though, and the fucking polish is just god-like. This is very easily one of the best games being worked on, and one of the most impressive I've seen in a while, great work Max! I love it all and am dying or more!

Thanks homie! That's me. All about the polish!

[Image: HqYoz7V.png]
Let's just see how well this ends for you.
[-] The following 4 users Like Cilerba's post:
  • Atomic Reactor, Radical Raptr, Spherical Ice, Thursday
Have you considered Hidden Grotto's? Might be cool to see that B/W mechanic in a Johto game and would allow players some access to HA Pokemon.
Wawawiwa, its a very nice! Looks really great guyz. Love the the ussage of FR tiles, really brings back memories, good job!