An Important Announcement: Relic Reboot
Screenshot Showcase - Map Showcase - Project Sandbox
Progressing Projects - Project Showcase

Questions/Feedback Thread
(01-10-2017, 04:23 PM)Dragonite Wrote: I'm still not sure if this is a bug or if I'm just losing my marbles, but sometimes I still get multiple Alerts when different people respond to the same thread I'm subscribed to. Are there any known issues with that mechanic?

(Unfortunately I didn't have the foresight to take a screenshot last time it happened, but it seems to happen most when there's been a lot of activity on the site as a whole.)

Edit: here's another example, though it wasn't specifically the kind of duplicate Alert I had in mind (there was exactly one new post):

[Image: DOqhDaH.png]

Ah, I see the issue. You have some alert options that conflict enabled, namely "Receive alert when somebody replies to your thread" and "Receive alert when somebody replies to one of your subscribed threads". You can change your Alert Settings here.

They're both options in case someone doesn't use subscriptions but wants alerts, or vise versa. Maybe it would be an idea to disable the alert when there's a reply to a subscribed thread seeing as people usually get private messages anyways.

The alert system is pretty finicky, so you're definitely not losing your marbles with it!
[Image: 6KVlWOs.png]
Check out my public resources!
Custom Day & Night Tones - Gen 2 Overworld Pack