An Important Announcement: Relic Reboot
Screenshot Showcase - Map Showcase - Project Sandbox
Progressing Projects - Project Showcase

Questions/Feedback Thread
(08-04-2016, 06:23 PM)MadDeodorant Wrote: How did you?... How did you do that? It used to be add ".png" at the end of the image URL.

Okay so, in the address bar it says
Code:
http://imgur.com/a/r2stz

But if I right click on the image and hit Copy Image Address, I then paste
Code:
http://i.imgur.com/TVMB8Lt.png
[Image: u8xRtYU.gif]  [Image: 7hJzmPy.png]  [Image: LiQTRi1.gif]
↓ Sometimes I try writing tutorials ↓
Animating Sprites, Requests, Tilesets, Aesthetics
What Does my Game Need?

[-] The following 1 user Likes Aki's post:
  • MadDeodorant
(08-04-2016, 06:26 PM)Aki Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 06:23 PM)MadDeodorant Wrote: How did you?... How did you do that? It used to be add ".png" at the end of the image URL.

Okay so, in the address bar it says
Code:
http://imgur.com/a/r2stz

But if I right click on the image and hit Copy Image Address, I then paste
Code:
http://i.imgur.com/TVMB8Lt.png

Thanks!
I get it now!
Have you ever heard of Pokémon Adamant? If not, you should!
[-] The following 1 user Likes MadDeodorant's post:
  • Aki
Ok so I was thinking, it's kinda annoying when I make a typo in the Shoutbox but can't go back and change it, so I have to either let it go or correct it in another post (message? text? what do you call those things). So I have an idea, how about we make an automatic program in the Shoutbox that lets you fix typos, by sending a new message saying *"x" not "y". Let's say you typed the following messages into Shoutbox:
Fontbane Wrote:Gem 2 was a mistake.
Fontbane Wrote:*"Gen" not "Gem"
The shoutbox would automatically correct "Gem" in message 1 to "Gen", and delete message 2 from most users' sight. Mods/Admins would still be able to see message 2 though, to prevent something like this from happening:
PlatinumCyndaquil Wrote:Fontbane is complete garbage and shouldn't exist.
PlatinumCyndaquil Wrote:*"Gen 2" not "Fontbane"
Fontbane Wrote:Yo that's not nice, mods/admins are you seeing this?
Admod Wrote:Nope
This way people could fix their typos without having to worry about message bloat, but wouldn't be able to abuse it to get away with saying bad stuff.

Idk if this can be done but it wouldn't hurt to suggest ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tongue
[Image: 55YTTrh.gif]
Newb with a question - I meant to have my username capitalized, like 'ShinyMissingno', but registered before I caught the lack of capital letter. A bit of searching has told me that apparently there's a 'change username' button in the User CP, only... there isn't? I've scoured every inch of my CP - is this something that's been changed, or is it because I'm still a very new account?
(09-17-2016, 06:34 AM)shinymissingno Wrote: Newb with a question - I meant to have my username capitalized, like 'ShinyMissingno', but registered before I caught the lack of capital letter. A bit of searching has told me that apparently there's a 'change username' button in the User CP, only... there isn't? I've scoured every inch of my CP - is this something that's been changed, or is it because I'm still a very new account?

This might be because your account is still a 'newbie', and it's something that is available for 'member' accounts (which you get updated to after 10 posts). No worries though, I'll just add the capital letters myself. Smile
[Image: u8xRtYU.gif]  [Image: 7hJzmPy.png]  [Image: LiQTRi1.gif]
↓ Sometimes I try writing tutorials ↓
Animating Sprites, Requests, Tilesets, Aesthetics
What Does my Game Need?

(01-09-2015, 07:04 PM)Atomic Reactor Wrote: If you have any questions at all about how to do things on the forums, or you have any suggestions you wanna share, or anything of the nature, you can post that stuff here.
How do i get a fan game poster on my posts like you have?
POKEMON ONYX 
Now in planning stage
(12-17-2016, 07:46 PM)Lunavis Wrote: How do i get a fan game poster on my posts like you have?

You just put it in your signature, I'd imagine. The option is under the User CP right there in the top-left.
Proverbs 3:5
this is a question relating to playing fan games. For some reason, very recently, sound hasnt been playing. For example, sound effects like cries and battle effects dont play when i try to play through Pokemon Uranium, and when I try to play MewYou, no sound plays at all! What could the problem be? :(

(Before anyone asks: yes, my SE is at 100, and all the sound effect files are where they are supposed to be)
\
Hey guys,

Relic Castle is coming up on it's second birthday, which is pretty swell. I've been looking at the site and been tweaking a couple things behind the scenes. However, I'd like some community feedback on what to add/change on the site.

If there's anything you felt could be a welcome quality of life change, improvement, or change, please make a post. Keep in mind there's some things we don't have the resources to do or might not be interested in pursuing at this time, but I'd be very interested in hearing any suggestions you might have.

One change that will be pushed to all the themes in the future is the removal of one of the header bars. This was suggested a while ago by Gav, but I never really got around to it until a couple months ago. Here's what it looks like on the Noble Knights test theme.
preview

I don't have an ETA on the theme changes, but after using it for a couple months I much prefer it over having two bars. Be sure to let me know your thoughts on that too.
[Image: 6KVlWOs.png]
Check out my public resources!
Custom Day & Night Tones - Gen 2 Overworld Pack
[-] The following 2 users Like Deo's post:
  • Dead Ends, Kiedisticelixer
I'm still not sure if this is a bug or if I'm just losing my marbles, but sometimes I still get multiple Alerts when different people respond to the same thread I'm subscribed to. Are there any known issues with that mechanic?

(Unfortunately I didn't have the foresight to take a screenshot last time it happened, but it seems to happen most when there's been a lot of activity on the site as a whole.)

Edit: here's another example, though it wasn't specifically the kind of duplicate Alert I had in mind (there was exactly one new post):

[Image: DOqhDaH.png]