Questions/Feedback Thread
There should be a art gallery on our profiles.
Merge alerts "replied to your thread" and quoted you in a reply" should be merged into "replied to your thread and quoted you". I hate clicking on the same message twice.
[-] The following 2 users Like Raspberry's post:
  • Dragonite, Fontbane
(08-01-2016, 08:25 PM)Mimikchu Wrote: There should be a art gallery on our profiles.

This doesn't really seem like that useful of a profile addition. You're free to make a thread as a gallery and then put a link to it in your signature.

(08-04-2016, 05:54 AM)Raspberry Wrote: Merge alerts "replied to your thread" and quoted you in a reply" should be merged into "replied to your thread and quoted you". I hate clicking on the same message twice.

We have no plans to do this. Alerts are buggy (there's a blank alert setting I haven't been able to get rid of) and we won't be messing with them. Feel free to change your Alert Settings to disable one of those two should you feel so inclined.
[Image: wTa79tq.png]
(08-04-2016, 06:51 AM)Aki Wrote: Forgive me for the self plug but maybe this'll help:
Here's a couple other pieces/artists that might help too:

I seem to be seeing these requested fairly often, so should they be in a Sticky at the top of Tutorials & Resources, also?
How do I upload an image so it becomes visible without the need of a link?

Instead of this:
[Image: dHyIM.png]

How do I show the image directly in the forums?
(08-04-2016, 05:53 PM)MadDeodorant Wrote: How do I upload an image so it becomes visible without the need of a link?

Instead of this:

I think you're be doing it correctly actually? But when I go to that link it's an Imgur 'Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn.' page.

(08-04-2016, 06:14 PM)Aki Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 05:53 PM)MadDeodorant Wrote: How do I upload an image so it becomes visible without the need of a link?

Instead of this:

I think you're be doing it correctly actually? But when I go to that link it's an Imgur 'Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn.' page.

I mean, I got it. But it still displays it like this:

[Image: r2stz]

Instead of showing directly without the need for clicking on it.
(08-04-2016, 06:16 PM)MadDeodorant Wrote: I mean, I got it. But it still displays it like this:

You need the Image Address or sometimes called the Image URL, you were doing it right last time but this here is the address of the page the image is on, not the image itself. You gotta right click on an image to get its' URL.
I just fixed it in your Map Showcase post so look at that Tongue

(08-04-2016, 06:18 PM)Aki Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 06:16 PM)MadDeodorant Wrote: I mean, I got it. But it still displays it like this:

You need the Image Address or sometimes called the Image URL, you were doing it right last time but this here is the address of the page the image is on, not the image itself. You gotta right click on an image to get its' URL.
I just fixed it in your Map Showcase post so look at that  Tongue

How did you?... How did you do that? It used to be add ".png" at the end of the image URL.
Right click the image and select "Open image in new tab" (or whatever the similar option is, it depends on your browser.)