Screenshot Showcase - Map Showcase - Project Sandbox
Progressing Projects - Project Showcase

Questions/Feedback Thread
Question 
If you have any questions at all about how to do things on the forums, or you have any suggestions you wanna share, or anything of the nature, you can post that stuff here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Atomic Reactor's post:
  • Zen Mode
I'd suggest that the colour for links has a greater contrast/is a different colour from the normal text, I personally am having trouble differentiating this from this.
,.▪•°`°•▪.,.▪•°`°•▪.,.▪•°`°•▪.,.▪•°`°•▪.,.▪•°`°•▪.,.▪•°`°•▪.,.▪•°`°•▪.,.▪•°`°•▪.,.▪•°`°•▪.,.▪•°`°•▪.,.▪•°`°•▪.,.▪•°`°•▪.,
Pokémon Tenkaichi Budokai, coming soon to a forum near you. (Working Title)

Here, have some free music for your project. =)
(01-09-2015, 08:32 PM)Dead Ends Wrote: I'd suggest that the colour for links has a greater contrast/is a different colour from the normal text, I personally am having trouble differentiating this from this.

Which theme are you referring to?
[Image: chikorita.gif][Image: cyndaquil.gif][Image: totodile.gif]
(01-09-2015, 10:42 PM)Cilerba Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 08:32 PM)Dead Ends Wrote: I'd suggest that the colour for links has a greater contrast/is a different colour from the normal text, I personally am having trouble differentiating this from this.

Which theme are you referring to?

The default.

Here's a picture of what it looks like for me:
[Image: 17c2de9ffb.png]
,.▪•°`°•▪.,.▪•°`°•▪.,.▪•°`°•▪.,.▪•°`°•▪.,.▪•°`°•▪.,.▪•°`°•▪.,.▪•°`°•▪.,.▪•°`°•▪.,.▪•°`°•▪.,.▪•°`°•▪.,.▪•°`°•▪.,.▪•°`°•▪.,

I've gone ahead and adjusted it. How's that?
[Image: chikorita.gif][Image: cyndaquil.gif][Image: totodile.gif]
(01-09-2015, 11:09 PM)Cilerba Wrote: I've gone ahead and adjusted it. How's that?

That's a lot better, thanks. Smile

I know how to make a spoiler. But how do you change what the title of the spoiler says? like in this post
[Image: gS3d8B4.png]
(01-10-2015, 01:02 PM)Spluff5 Wrote: But how do you change what the title of the spoiler says?
Just like this!
Code:
[spoiler=title (Click to open!)]Contents of the spoiler.[/spoiler]

[Image: 6KVlWOs.png]
Check out my public resources!
Custom Day & Night Tones - Gen 2 Overworld Pack
Whats with this new member level system?
How do you advance levels and what do they mean?
[Image: gS3d8B4.png]
@Spluff: You can learn about it in this thread! http://reliccastle.com/forums/showthread...n=lastpost