An Important Announcement: Relic Reboot
Screenshot Showcase - Map Showcase - Project Sandbox
Progressing Projects - Project Showcase

Pokemon Amber/Amethyst [RECRUITING]
First of all, nice screenshots and I really like how you are putting fakemon into your game. That's what I like; I'm not interested in games without fakemon. But anyways, your game is quite similar to mines because I have a similar storyline where the boss of the "team" will try to take over the world. I have a solid storyline like yours and what every other pokemon game has where you fight all 8 gyms to receive all 8 badges. Another thing that amazed me was that you've planned out the city with gym leaders which is what I did as well. I think your game has some potential making success with the proper help that is needed. Unfortunately, me myself am also looking to recruit members, but I can contribute to your game as long as I'm not the spriter. I can fit another role in part to help out but it depends on what you need done and if I can do it or not.
[Image: Wohb3eo.png]
This looks cool, I love that slug pokemon SLUGGS!!
(06-27-2015, 10:33 AM)Pokemontrainersimon Wrote: First of all, nice screenshots and I really like how you are putting fakemon into your game. That's what I like; I'm not interested in games without fakemon. But anyways, your game is quite similar to mines because I have a similar storyline where the boss of the "team" will try to take over the world. I have a solid storyline like yours and what every other pokemon game has where you fight all 8 gyms to receive all 8 badges. Another thing that amazed me was that you've planned out the city with gym leaders which is what I did as well. I think your game has some potential making success with the proper help that is needed. Unfortunately, me myself am also looking to recruit members, but I can contribute to your game as long as I'm not the spriter. I can fit another role in part to help out but it depends on what you need done and if I can do it or not.

Thankyou Smile depending on how good your imagination is, I am in desperate need of fakemon ideas, I have around 40 already in game, but I am slowly running out of ideas.
(07-10-2015, 02:12 PM)NameError Occurred Wrote: I assuming just by the look this is your first big fan-game? If so I'd say it's actually a great start all things considered. The mapping from that first city seems to be pretty good(from the 0.25% zoom its at...haha), and while many of your sprites are just edits of main game sprites, they are actually done in a reasonable way. At least none of them use neon colors or anything like that drastic! And as for areas, I really like the idea of the Jurassic Island. Not only does it fit the intense feel of the place where'd you'd get the 8th badge, but the simple idea of something that's not a town nor city is pretty appealing in of itself.

All I can say is you're on the right track, so just keep learning, working, and getting more team members and you can really do something with this Smile

(side-note: Please please get some larger images, or expandable ones at the very least. It would go a long way in helping my already terrible eyes lol Smile )

Thanks Smile I will update the images as soon as I can. Tongue
When you said "half decent". No, that's more than decent. I like the maps a lot Smile
Hi! I'm an amateur at RPGMakerXP, but I sure can try!
It doesn't say anything about recruiting for fakemon stuff. You've only added 15, but you plan to add 150. Are you sure you won't need anyone to help. I mean, I get all types of blocks for things like this. Composer's block, writers block, etc. I would get someone if you don't already have one, to help with ideas.
[Fun Fact]: Did you know that the pokemon "Dewgong" is actually based off a "Dugong"?
[Image: SR12caV.png]
If you're interested in this, PM me : )
(07-26-2015, 08:47 PM)Ninja-boyz Wrote: It doesn't say anything about recruiting for fakemon stuff. You've only added 15, but you plan to add 150. Are you sure you won't need anyone to help. I mean, I get all types of blocks for things like this. Composer's block, writers block, etc. I would get someone if you don't already have one, to help with ideas.

That would be awesome Smile ive actually upped that number to 40, but i've still got a long way to go. If you are able to get me some ideas then you will most definitely get credit in the game Big Grin
(07-28-2015, 06:19 AM)TheJawa011 Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 08:47 PM)Ninja-boyz Wrote: It doesn't say anything about recruiting for fakemon stuff. You've only added 15, but you plan to add 150. Are you sure you won't need anyone to help. I mean, I get all types of blocks for things like this. Composer's block, writers block, etc. I would get someone if you don't already have one, to help with ideas.

That would be awesome Smile ive actually upped that number to 40, but i've still got a long way to go. If you are able to get me some ideas then you will most definitely get credit in the game Big Grin

Oh, I was suggesting that you maybe put something in the post about that or something. I'm very busy on my own game, and getting my own fakemon, but it was a tip or suggestion. I might share some of my fakemon later when I get some more, and then people who played both games might see that. But yeah, I won't really be able to help as of now.
[Fun Fact]: Did you know that the pokemon "Dewgong" is actually based off a "Dugong"?
[Image: SR12caV.png]
If you're interested in this, PM me : )
[-] The following 1 user Likes NinjaBoyz's post:
  • TheJawa011
The fakemon in the screenshot looks good,the story looks promising and I hope you get all the members you wanted
I actually thing your Fakemon look pretty good.
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: lqUbHDn.png]" />