[New Event] Relic Castle Wonder Trade
Since I've been hatching for a shiny litten (sitting at around 450 with no shiny yet, hope it comes soon), I'll be giving away 5iv adamant litten. If I happen to get a second shiny though I'll wonder trade that one with a special surprise. Also, most or all will have pokerus.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Grrhen's post:
  • Aki
I'll breed some Littens for wondertrade
[-] The following 1 user Likes fartfart2's post:
  • Aki
Today, I'll be sending out:

Magikarp @ Comet Shard (LV.99, Luxury Ball)
Ability: Swift Swim
Nature: Jolly
31/31/31/31/31/31

Please enjoy! There is 2.5 boxes of it to trade.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mantager's post:
  • Aki
It's awesome so far. I'm actually getting really great stuff in return.
-Shiny Pokémon
-6 31IV Pokémon
-Version Exclusives
-Hard to find Pokémon
-Pokémon with items like bottlecaps

Would recommend doing this, when giving, you receive a lot too!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shgeldz's post:
  • Aki
These events are always adorable ideas! Unfortunately I don't have much patience for IV breeding or shiny hunting these days, so I didn't have anything particularly fancy to fling out into the internet or a ton of time to gather things in, but I did send out a few version-exclusive fossils and some turtonator. No idea what their IVs are and most of their natures are unfortunate, but hey, hopefully they'll at least help fill in a dex entry here or there. I did also happen to get a 4IV overcoat kommo-o via SOS; I'm just using him on my ingame team, but I figured he made an okay "starter dad" for some further breeding down the line and so tossed in a few jangmo-o as well. Some of them did have overcoat, and hopefully at least a few inherited a couple of dad's useful 31s here and there!

I'm actually just finishing up right now (busy day out of the house, family, etc., etc.) and I haven't been looking at what I've gotten in return so far in any great detail. Based solely on quick glances at the species there's nothing too dramatically fancy, but there also hasn't been a ton of junk so far, either, and maybe some of them will have a few cool surprises in store when I look more closely later. Either way, handing a few nice things out here and there has been fun. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phoenixsong's post:
  • Aki
Did a box of "Relics" for each of the four fossil Pokemon from Sun and Moon. Also did a box of each starter. All of them with the right nature and good IVs, some with egg moves. I may do another batch for other version exclusives if I can find the time. Wondertrading batches is rather tedious.

Mostly just got typical wondertrade fodder, which is fine really. Hopefully they were newer players without access to much yet who got something interesting. I did get a few competitive Pokemon. But there were also a couple rare Pokemon that were clearly caught in the wild based on their ball and non-competitive stats, which I appreciated that people were willing to give away.
[-] The following 2 users Like CardCarDan's post:
  • Aki, Atomic Reactor
Managed to get a bunch of cool stuff on Wonder Trade on Christmas including;

2 6IV Shiny Delibird w/ Egg Moves + Pokerus
Shiny Politoed
A Zygarde 10% form from somewhere
A lot of multiple IV Pokémon, some with egg moves and/or in Kurt Balls

Still have about 40 Sandile and 20+ Beast Ball Mareanie to trade out.
[-] The following 2 users Like Capptier's post:
  • Aki, Atomic Reactor
I'm not getting anything too significant in my trades. Is there a prime time to do trades?

I've sent out a few of the fossil pokemon, a litten, an eevee, a few komm-o's, usually all holding a stone or something nice.
Planning on sending out more. Probably just gonna always name my wonder trades Relic and keep it going forever.
On the 25th I traded a bunch or Archen named Relic, but since then I can't decide what I want to trade!
I've done some Kadabra so they'll evolve, but also some Jangmo-o because they're so cute and I was dissappointed how late game they were after appearing in the demo...Trading Mimikyu named Stitch is probably my favorite, because my trainer's name is Lilo  Tongue

Christmas was obviously the hype day though, I haven't seen that level of variety and generosity in the days following so far.
[Image: wTa79tq.png]  

[-] The following 3 users Like Aki's post:
  • Atomic Reactor, Deo, Fontbane
(12-27-2016, 11:02 AM)Aki Wrote: On the 25th I traded a bunch or Archen named Relic, but since then I can't decide what I want to trade!
I've done some Kadabra so they'll evolve, but also some Jangmo-o because they're so cute and I was dissappointed how late game they were after appearing in the demo...Trading Mimikyu named Stitch is probably my favorite, because my trainer's name is Lilo  Tongue

Christmas was obviously the hype day though, I haven't seen that level of variety and generosity in the days following so far.

Congrats on your 1,000th post, Aki! Big Grin

I've been spreading out some Litten, Vulpix, and Passimian the past couple days. The Litten have Fake Out, the Passimian have Quick Attack, and the Vulpix have Snow Warning, Freeze Dry, and Moonblast, and are in Luxury Balls. I've gotten some pretty cool things, like Adamant Gible and Jolly Garchomp, as well as some other cool stuff, with only a couple Yungoos and Caterpie. It seems lots of people are being generous this season!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fontbane's post:
  • Aki