Screenshot Showcase - Map Showcase - Project Sandbox
Progressing Projects - Project Showcase

[New Event] Relic Castle Wonder Trade
[Image: 3.png]
Since rarer pokemon and pokemon that appear later on in the game are great candidates for Wonder Trading, you might find Sun and Moon spoilers in this thread! They're totally fair game here.

If you want to go with the Relic Castle theme, it is: Fossil Pokemon nicknamed Relic!
However you can do your own cool idea or participate in one of the other December Wonder Trade events going on, and still earn the badge here at Relic Castle. We just want to see Wonder Trade flooded with cool pokemon, no matter how that gets done!

In this thread, let us know if you're participating, what other Wonder Trade events you know are happening this month, or show us what you plan to trade! After that, we'd love to hear if anyone got anything cool in exchange while Wonder Trading!

Other ideas for Wonder Trading if you need one:
[-] The following 9 users Like Aki's post:
  • CardCarDan, Dawn Bronze, Deo, Epic, Kiedisticelixer, Phoenixsong, Ross12344, TechSkylander1518, Zebra
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA this is adorable!!!
I'm totally going to be giving away boxes of pokemon, some shinies, some exclusives, and definitely trade evolutions!!
The most suitable for your Honeybear Warm hands.
[-] The following 3 users Like Radical Raptr's post:
  • Aki, Deo, TheRollinSpheal
I am not playing it that much, but I can give like dozens of Rowlets and Sun-only Pokemon.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Zebra's post:
  • Aki
I got all 3 of the starters so I guess I'll breed them and wonder trade 1 box for each starter

Can't wait to see what we'll all get Smile
Fly like a Volcarona! Fight like a Volcarona!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Larvestaable's post:
  • Aki
Time to breed all my fossil pokes~
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheBadExample's post:
  • Aki
What a great idea! I was already planning to do this with starters, exclusives and competitive Pokemon, but now I'll get to work on some fossil Pokemon too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CardCarDan's post:
  • Aki
Thumbs Up 
Yo I love this idea! I've got boxes full of Fast Ball Pichu with Fake Out & Electric Terrain that I need to give out, however I really wanna hand out some fossil Pokemon! Probably lots of Cranidos. I'll get egg moves on them, & nickname the high-IV ones!
Cool
[-] The following 3 users Like NuclearOmega's post:
  • Aki, Deo, Radical Raptr
Hey folks, I've put together a form that we can all fill out for the sake of data. I think it would be awesome to get a wholistic picture of what Pokémon we put out there, and what we're getting in return. https://goo.gl/forms/Gn75VAL5VoMRydMD3
[Image: 6Sbezmu.png?1]
:0 im gonna give away vanillite!
\
[-] The following 1 user Likes Girafarig's post:
  • Aki
I have a lot of Popplio that I'm gonna wonder trade. =D
You can never play Pokémon too much Tongue
[-] The following 2 users Like Ross12344's post:
  • Aki, Deo