Relic Castle

Full Version: Environment Based Entry Animations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone knew how to programme different entry animations for Pokemon Essentials, like in Sun and Moon. For example, in a rock environment, they would have a different animation from the one in a water environment. These animations are also based on the environment. So rocks would have a rock based entry animation, etc.

If anyone has graphical resources or scripts or there is already a way to do this, please let me know.

Thanks.
EBS already handles entry animations based on the environment; surfing, cave, indoor, etc. You can always look at the EntryAnimations script and look at how its done. I only mention this because in your game's thread it says you're using EBS.
I think he means the entry animations when the battle starts.
Not when you encounter a pokemon.
When the battle starts and you encountered a pokemon in grass it shows.. grass.
Hey Luka/ManlyMaid,

Sorry, I forgot to specify that the environment based animations were for wild encounters.

You're both sort of right. I had a look at the EBS script and tried it out, and they do have separate animations. Thanks for suggesting this. 

However, I wanted an actual animation based on where you are. For example, in Sun and Moon, it shows a wave crashing down for when you encounter a wild Pokemon in water and grass when you encounter a wild Pokemon in grass.

Is there any way to do this? 

Thanks for your time, though,

Djaco